Author Topic: -waves-  (Read 1682 times)

Moogle

• View Profile
-waves-
« on: March 03, 2015, 08:20:51 PM »
Hello everyone!

I've just started playing Armello and am so hooked on it already. :P Decided to join the forums to see how the community is like and to hopefully learn some wicked tricks and tactics here (as well, a friend of mine is here, too!).

Lookin' forward to posting with you all.  :)

NegativeZero

• View Profile
Re: -waves-
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 08:32:13 PM »
Welcome to the forums!

I'm glad you enjoy the game and I hope to see you in multi-player!

Check out the Armello After Action Reports section to see some single player and multi-player games people have had.
They can help out as well as entertain you.

The link is Here.

TheRedRaccoon

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2015, 06:27:23 AM »
Hello! Welcome!! ^~^

I can personally assure you, the community here is awesome! Also, if you're looking for tactics, have a look at the Official Armello Wiki! It contains all sorts of valuable info.

Don't be afraid to friend a few of us here, too. You can find me on Steam at [AoF] TheRedRaccoon.

Enjoy!
~ 火狐-Red ~
TheRedRaccoon: "It is I, Esophogus! The great and terrible bane!"
Woodweirdo: "And his partner in crime, RONALD"

Lisy Kane

• League of Geeks | Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • League of Geeks
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2015, 11:47:32 AM »
Ahoy hoy Moogle :)

Welcome!!! I'm Lisy or LoG_yosafbridge on Steam!

Moogle

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2015, 12:14:21 PM »
Thank you kindly for the warm welcomes, and the link! I do multiplayer every now and then but I still have to get quite used to the general feel of the game still (I'm so slow at learning D:). Although, it's still super fun unlocking stuff alone, I do want to play against people tons more when I get halfway decent, eheh! :3

-hugs you all-

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2015, 01:59:53 PM »
Thank you kindly for the warm welcomes, and the link! I do multiplayer every now and then but I still have to get quite used to the general feel of the game still (I'm so slow at learning D:). Although, it's still super fun unlocking stuff alone, I do want to play against people tons more when I get halfway decent, eheh! :3

-hugs you all-

Can I have a hug too?

haha welcome to the forums! If you ever want to learn one on one I am always up for teaming up against some AI and I can walk you through the different victory types and such as we go! Just message me, 8BitProxy on steam or on the forums whenever you'd like!