Author Topic: (AAAR) Yet another day...Sana edition!  (Read 1389 times)

Lienn

• Backer
    • View Profile
(AAAR) Yet another day...Sana edition!
« on: February 26, 2015, 01:21:57 PM »
There was Sana, preparing to another zen session while Armello was in war.

The King knows who likes him best so already started with a Royal Banner! Wasn't even needed though. I confess it was a very simple match...everyone was fearing Sana for a reason or another...maybe because the only one that atempted against her took a couple Lightning Strike on the head!

I think during the whole match i fought 7 times...

2 from Bane who spawned at dungeons;
1 against a Bane on top of my quest tile;
2 against Amber;
1 against Thane (whose actually ended as the only death the whole match);
1 against Mercurio.

Only one i started was to move the Bane from my quest tile...all others defending.

I must say...Sana feeds from others' despair! Was so cool seeing people dying at Palace Perils...especially since Wits doors were locked! At last turn Mercurio even jumped on Spirit Peril out of despair!

Meanwhile i just was there, zapping the Rat from time to time, burning some Banes with Rite for extra prestige, placing some cursed lands at Palace...nothing out of ordinary.

Oh, and i only drew Trickery at final 2 days...enough to get a Patronage & Industry and a Game of Thorns, which is good...had too much spare Gold. But to not say it was all luck in the draw, foes also got a couple cards of these. Merc got a P&I, GoT and Allies' Pact so i assume it was a fair deal! ^^

Final results?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 01:29:12 PM by Lienn »
No longer around...

Lienn

• Backer
    • View Profile
Re: (AAAR) Yet another day...
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 01:28:39 PM »
Need old Kingslaying dynamic back. I blame the current boring one for this Prestige carnage!

...also i guess i should take it easy on ppl too ^^: For those curious of how geared i was, i had 5 Wylds at hand, the banner, battle axe and trusty shield equipped when bended my last turn. At hand Bark Skin x2, Cleansing Wyld x2 and a Rite (one cleansing Wyld was stolen by Amber after my last turn).
No longer around...

NegativeZero

• View Profile
Re: (AAAR) Yet another day...Sana edition!
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 03:27:28 PM »
A Quest mechanic that takes away the king's hp (one by one)  on an option would allow the prestige leader to end the game instead of focusing on buffing the king's perils.

Such as the Red Assassin quest..on a massive success the Assassin makes a pass on he king taking 1 hp.
These would not be common as they are very powerful, but it could help with defense as a prestige leader. This would allow a change to the peril's as well as add to the Lore!