Author Topic: First Impressions  (Read 692 times)

Cadugglez

• View Profile
First Impressions
« on: February 24, 2015, 12:41:08 PM »
I bought this game on Steam because I was bored and had nothing else to do. The art style and music is beautiful, and the game is very unique. I had no idea what I was doing through the first game, because the tutorial is not all that great. I won the first game because I had the most prestige when  Amber killed the King and died in the process.
I started doubting the purchase of the game, but the next day I was dying to play it again for some odd reason. I had much more fun the second time around and I found out what everything meant. I even recommended it to a friend who will be getting it pretty soon.
Despite having below the minimum requirements, I had no problem at all playing the game, and it looked fine to me.
My graphics card is 1/4 of what it was asking. 256MB/1G. I'm glad it runs well because many games don't bother optimizing for Mac.

I hope you add a lot more content because I think the price is a little high for what the game has to offer so far.
Keep up the great work.

Lisy Kane

• League of Geeks | Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • League of Geeks
Re: First Impressions
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 01:40:13 PM »
Hiya Cadugglez,

This is a great story, I'm glad that Armello caught your eye when you were bored :P
You'll have to set up some Multiplayer games when your friend joins so you can show them the ropes.

We will be continuing to optimise Armello for PC/Mac AND Linux throughout Early Access - so will be keen to see how your stability continues. Make sure to send us any feedback or bugs.

As for content... we still have a HEAP more. If you check out our Build Notes for the most recent release, you can see how many features we've added into that build alone. We have about 50 more cards to add, heroes to create, Quests to revamp and so much more!

WELCOME!