Author Topic: Community of the Cold-blooded  (Read 7004 times)

Countess

• Backer
  • Countess of Armello
    • View Profile
Re: Community of the Cold-blooded
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2014, 06:29:23 AM »
They just said they were toying around with the idea that Guppy would sacrifice home self for you in game, haha, it's not for sure yet, and certainly not that he just dies every turn for no apparent reason, that would be a PRETTY lame and unhelpful follower card!  :P

Also you don't see them slit his throat- if you watch the video you just see them put a knife to his throat, and then from the back you see him fall to their feet, so, since when the game was funded the Goal was titled "Guppy Lives!" I say he lived!

Unless he comes back from the dead to be your zombie follower which would be disquieting   :o haha
Armello ♥ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Linden

• Backer
    • View Profile
    • Lindsey Lorraine, Voice Actor
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2014, 07:43:00 AM »
Also you don't see them slit his throat- if you watch the video you just see them put a knife to his throat, and then from the back you see him fall to their feet, so, since when the game was funded the Goal was titled "Guppy Lives!" I say he lived!

Exactly! Perhaps the poor frog simply fainted from fright? ;)

Skitterleaper

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2014, 07:53:51 AM »
certainly not that he just dies every turn for no apparent reason, that would be a PRETTY lame and unhelpful follower card!  :P

I assumed that he'd by like a Redshirt in Munchkin, and take damage in your place when you would otherwise die :P

Krillos

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2014, 08:42:35 AM »
I don't know.  ??? The scene where that weasel bandit's grin widens and the way his arm (the one that held the weapon) moves and how Guppy just slumps down lifeless would indicate that he did got his throat slit by that dastardly bandit.

But Guppy lives on, dang nabbit! It was just a flesh wound!

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2014, 04:14:36 PM »
Guppy used to be a hero like you, but then he took an arrow to the knee

The rot disturbed the froggy heavens and he has to return to save the land :P

Snacuum

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2014, 04:42:08 PM »
They should put in a frog, that's like... totally high or something, because frog chemicals. Maybe even they should put in some kind of... crazy frog.

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2014, 04:56:55 PM »
hahahaha new card!! Trickery: The hero licks guppy and gets high off his toxins, -2 ap!

Krillos

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2014, 05:01:46 PM »
They should put in a frog, that's like... totally high or something, because frog chemicals. Maybe even they should put in some kind of... crazy frog.
Maybe a brother to Guppy who got sad and angry over his death, combined with frog chemicals, goes on a delusional and crazy rampage across Armello.

When he snaps back to reality, he came to realize that he made himself king of Armello and have twelve wives. In the end, the first thing that came to Guppy's brother mind was "...What the frog?". lol
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 05:07:29 PM by Krillos »

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2014, 05:09:15 PM »
Maybe a brother to Guppy who got sad and angry over his death, combined with frog chemicals, goes on a delusional and crazy rampage across Armello.

When he snaps back to reality, he came to realize that he made himself king of Armello and have twelve wives. In the end, the first thing that came to Guppy's brother mind was "...What the frog?". lol

In b4 fanfic

Krillos

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2014, 05:11:28 PM »
hahahaha new card!! Trickery: The hero licks guppy and gets high off his toxins, -2 ap!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xd9CnUK3jA

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2014, 05:13:14 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xd9CnUK3jA

hahaha where do you get this crap!

Snacuum

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2014, 08:34:46 PM »

looks like my joke went right over heads

some kind of... crazy frog.
kind of... crazy frog.
crazy frog.

Krillos

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2014, 01:19:18 AM »
If there's any worthy reptile to be included in the hero roster of Armello, it would be a crocodile.  A crocodile warrior would be quite fitting for a hero type, they got the strength and reputation that would make them as good representatives for the reptile kind and/or the clan they serve.
I would also imagine a crocodile in Armello would physical-wise look like Captain Crocodile from Disney's Robin Hood.
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140309175856/disney/images/5/5d/Captain_Croc-_concept_art01.jpg
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111125191714/disney/images/8/80/Robin-hood-disneyscreencaps_com-5438.jpg
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111125191617/disney/images/6/69/Robin-hood-disneyscreencaps_com-5433.jpg

Any other worthy reptile heroes to be included besides a croc would be a komodo dragon, a chameleon and a snake. The komodo dragons are as impressive as crocodiles and are more tolerant on land (personally, I hope the hero komodo dragon would be a female. I don't know why. lol) and the chameleons and snakes would be fitting as infiltrator types, like assassins or thieves.  8) As mentioned before, I think either of these reptiles should have a special bonus granted whenever they step into swamp tiles, which me and Linden had suggested.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 01:32:41 AM by Krillos »