So who's your favourite hero? :D My current favourite is Lina :D BURNNNNNNN >:U

SpiritFox

• Backer
  • All hail the Wolf Queen!
    • View Profile
Re: Dota2
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 02:35:17 AM »
I think I'll wait for Heroes of the Storm XD

Used to play DoTA with my cousins (preferred heroes; Ursa Warrior and Dwarven Sniper), but never made the jump to 2, or to LoL. How is it? It isn't FTP, is it?
“Some people care too much. I think it's called love.”

SmoggyBelle

• Backer
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 02:53:30 AM »
I think I'll wait for Heroes of the Storm XD

Used to play DoTA with my cousins (preferred heroes; Ursa Warrior and Dwarven Sniper), but never made the jump to 2, or to LoL. How is it? It isn't FTP, is it?

Haha I'm actually waiting for Heroes of the Storm too xD looks too awesome :D

Dota2 IS free :O the graphics are wayyy better than it was in Dota xD I managed to convert many of my Dota friends to Dota2 xD
I personally never played dota before :D

Oh gawd Ursa is too imba in the recent patch o___o I actually got an ultra kill on my first try on that hero xD
Sniper is too difficult for me tho D:

BloodyTrollop

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 03:57:56 AM »
My boyfriend wants me to play Dota, but I've seen how much of his life it consumes... That and he just wants me to be a healer I know it...

BukoNuTz

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2014, 05:55:28 AM »
Anyone here plays dota2? :D I would love to play it with anyone!!!! ^_____^

I also play as Lina, But I just recently started playing. So I really suck at this game.
Love & Peace!

velvetblues

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2014, 10:48:19 AM »
My boyfriend wants me to play Dota, but I've seen how much of his life it consumes... That and he just wants me to be a healer I know it...

Ahhahaha that sounds like me and my boyfriend, only I'm trying to get HIM to start playing.  I haven't played Dota 2 in a while though (well regularly, I just played with some friends two days ago)...my favees were always Enchantress, Silencer, and Skywrath Mage though.

SpitFire

• Backer
  • "Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2014, 10:53:37 AM »
I would love to play dots 2 , but it just keeps rubbing me the wrong way. Dota 2 community I'v heard is pretty toxic so I don't know. I can't wait for heroes of the storm though.

SmoggyBelle

• Backer
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2014, 02:53:10 PM »
Actually the healers here are pretty imba too :D like Dazzle and his Shallow Grave... And that aoe Heal+Damage... -.-
Or witch doctor... Dat stun and heal and ulti... I've seen witch doctors go rampage too much...
Juggernaut has a heal spell too xD a totem ;D that ulti+scepter=gg

Anyone here plays dota2? :D I would love to play it with anyone!!!! ^_____^

I also play as Lina, But I just recently started playing. So I really suck at this game.
Lina is so awesome xD when u master her stun, she's pretty unbeatable xD just make sure to built her as a carry and not a support... Lina support sucks unless ur stuns are good ._.

Ahhahaha that sounds like me and my boyfriend, only I'm trying to get HIM to start playing.  I haven't played Dota 2 in a while though (well regularly, I just played with some friends two days ago)...my favees were always Enchantress, Silencer, and Skywrath Mage though.
Haha my boyfriend doesn't let me play it until my exams are over D': *hisses at him*
OMG skywrath...  I seriously hate meeting that hero in the opponent team @@ his casting range is like SO OP and the dumb skill that follows u everywhere until it hits u @_@

I would love to play dots 2 , but it just keeps rubbing me the wrong way. Dota 2 community I'v heard is pretty toxic so I don't know. I can't wait for heroes of the storm though.
Most dota2 players are rude and all xD but it all depends on the people u get xD sometimes I get real polite people and sometimes they're so rude I feel like punching them through the PC... But I've met nice people ^_^
I heard LoL's community are even worse :O though I don't know if it's because of the rivalry or if it's true xD

SpitFire

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2014, 02:55:40 PM »
Most dota2 players are rude and all xD but it all depends on the people u get xD sometimes I get real polite people and sometimes they're so rude I feel like punching them through the PC... But I've met nice people ^_^
I heard LoL's community are even worse :O though I don't know if it's because of the rivalry or if it's true xD
To be fair mostly all Mobas' have a toxic community. It's just the life of the game I suppose. xD

SmoggyBelle

• Backer
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2014, 03:00:46 PM »
To be fair mostly all Mobas' have a toxic community. It's just the life of the game I suppose. xD
That's true xD haha xD we just need to be passive to enjoy the game xD haha ^_^

SpitFire

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2014, 03:06:35 PM »
Indeed we do, Heroes of the storm is most likely the Moba i will always play. It just looks like so much fun. ^.^

SpiritFox

• Backer
  • All hail the Wolf Queen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2014, 04:16:19 PM »
Well, everyone here seems very well mannered, so if we play with each other, toxic community problem solved! :P
“Some people care too much. I think it's called love.”

SmoggyBelle

• Backer
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2014, 07:25:22 PM »
Indeed we do, Heroes of the storm is most likely the Moba i will always play. It just looks like so much fun. ^.^
Yeah xD their trailer was really well made xD so awesome xD

Well, everyone here seems very well mannered, so if we play with each other, toxic community problem solved! :P
THAT is actually a really good idea LOL haha xD

Justin Whitfort

• League of Geeks | Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2014, 07:36:49 PM »
Yup, Dota can be great with a good party. Even if that's just two or three people happy to laugh off everyone else's silliness.

I'm more of a support player myself. Venge would have to be my favourite; was easy to get started with but a good swap can turn a situation around.

SmoggyBelle

• Backer
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2014, 09:55:18 PM »
Yup, Dota can be great with a good party. Even if that's just two or three people happy to laugh off everyone else's silliness.

I'm more of a support player myself. Venge would have to be my favourite; was easy to get started with but a good swap can turn a situation around.
IKR xD usually me and my friend just speak mandarin in the group chat when we see jerks XD it totally pisses them off :O otherwise we just speak english cuz everyone knows english ahaha xD

Yeah! :D Venge is one of my favs too xD but I tend to play venge carry cuz it's so easy to take last hits and denies with her @@ xD but i would buy the courier xD since venge IS a support after all LOL

Can I add you on steam too? :D I'm smoggybelle