15 (16.9%)
Sana, the Forest Sister
12 (13.5%)
One of the others
29 (32.6%)
My own!
3 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 89

Author Topic: Who's Your Champion?  (Read 15037 times)

AJ

• Backer
  • Keep Drawing!
    • View Profile
    • Clover Coin Designs
Re: Who's Your Champion?
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2014, 09:25:34 AM »
It's a really hard pick! I think I won't be a firm choice on anyone yet this early on. I'd like to learn more about all of the characters - maybe even play with them first before I actually "pick my favorite".

By first looks alone I did really love Amber and her treasure hunting ways. But usually I don't like rabbits? So it's conflicted for me. Now I'm excited to hear more about the Fox, Wolf Ranger, and many more. Hence why I'm having such a hard time picking right now! ;D;

Now thinking if I had to narrow down to a clan I wouldn't even know which one I'd vote for either. They're all so cool goshhh.

I  know for a fact I'll be making up lots of fun OC characters for kicks about this game. :D
DAFATumblr

BDS

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2014, 09:35:45 AM »
I'll probably try out a bunch of them and may eventually have a go to Champion.

Right now my favorites just based on art are Mercurio and the otter/badger? from the Bandit clan.

Toushun

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2014, 10:18:24 AM »
I've got to go with Amber.

I can't come up with a good particular reason, other than she makes me happy. ^^;

ChuRenDel

• Backer
  • The Champion of Armello
    • View Profile
    • ChuRenDel's DeviantArt page
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2014, 10:20:08 AM »
Whilst the Wolf Ranger won my heart...Thane would be one individual that I would gladly call my Champion.

velvetblues

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2014, 11:31:23 AM »
I'm going with Amber for now. I mean, parasol shield? Can't top that.  But I'm definitely interested in the Warcaster bear and Sana as well as the Wolf Ranger and the Fox Rogue.

Nomlette

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2014, 03:47:22 PM »
I'm feeling Sana right now. I'm liking the looks of some of the bandits, but Sana was the champion who really piqued my interest (I'm a fan of druid-type classes) of the original 4 champions so my loyalty remains with her until more is known about the rest of them.

Aruvella

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2014, 04:02:58 PM »
The Vixen Rogue! I am quite the fan or the more softly spoken and stealthy types, Sadly, I cannot say the same for rodents but that fox certainly fulfills the criteria!

Snacuum

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2014, 04:57:22 PM »
Why is "My Own" an option? It doesn't sound like that has anything to do with the game.

Lazy Bugger

• Backer
  • I am just lazy... Also my feet are pretty darn dry
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2014, 05:09:38 PM »
Why is "My Own" an option? It doesn't sound like that has anything to do with the game.

Its mainly for those propably, who are so excited for the game/lore of the game, that they have already made their own characters.

Snacuum

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2014, 05:43:54 PM »

Its mainly for those propably, who are so excited for the game/lore of the game, that they have already made their own characters.

That's my point. This has to do with your choice of Champion in the game right? That means they never get to pick their own.

VTDisease

• Backer
  • I most likely have no idea what I'm doing
    • View Profile
    • Wysp Account
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2014, 06:53:30 PM »

That's my point. This has to do with your choice of Champion in the game right? That means they never get to pick their own.
It's not so much an in-game thing, as it it a RP or a Headcanon thing. Like you made your own little character that's just for you--not something 'official' or has any bearing on the game.

And oh wow this thread moved along! Wolves still topping the charts I see, but I'm glad to see Amber getting some votes~! @ u@

Snacuum

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2014, 07:52:42 PM »

It's not so much an in-game thing, as it it a RP or a Headcanon thing. Like you made your own little character that's just for you--not something 'official' or has any bearing on the game.

Yeah I know. Just IMO it's out of place, it sounds like it belongs in another thread and potentially confusing in when mentioned in the same breath as characters that are actually in the game.

Kinan Eldari

• Backer
  • "the Solar Force"
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2014, 09:32:56 PM »
The coolest about all of this though, and why people are having a hard time to choose just one, is that apparently the League designed some rather nice characters that it's not just one that appeals to you. Sure, there's perhaps a little preference here 'n there, but largely? People seem to want to pick at least three. And I think this is good.

Valar Morghulis

• Backer
  • When you play the game of thrones, Jon wins.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2014, 12:32:15 AM »
Definitely that Robin Hood-esque fox! She is hella sexy and looks awesome too!

SmoggyBelle

• Backer
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2014, 12:34:57 AM »
Definitely that Robin Hood-esque fox! She is hella sexy and looks awesome too!
IKR <3 I'll definitely play her and Thane when Armello's out!!!!! <3
She's so pretty <3