Author Topic: Incoming!  (Read 2042 times)

Big_Cat_Piranha

• View Profile
Incoming!
« on: January 27, 2015, 10:08:31 AM »
Hi!
I just bought Armello a few days ago and so far I have really enjoyed it. I loved the Redwall books as a kid and I'm also a fan of strategy computer games (Heroes of Might and Magic comes to mind) and board games. This game is super cool and combines the best of all of those things. I'm still trying to figure out tactics and stuff as half the time I try to go for any sort of victory beside prestige I lose. 
I'm a big fan of the way you LoG is handling the issues people have with the Bandit Clan and hope to see that come to a satisfactory close so that more people are playing this great game and it really launches!

Xiander

• Backer
    • View Profile
Re: Incoming!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 10:23:24 AM »
Welcome!
I enjoy the strategic depth of the game myself. Theres a lot of learning to do before you can reliably win. Have you tried multiplayer yet? Games against the AI are fun, but multiplayer is soo much better :)
In the interest of not putting anyone off their appetites... I hid the bodies elsewhere.

Agog to be the 3,579th wizard on BackerKit for Armello

Lisy Kane

• League of Geeks | Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • League of Geeks
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 10:56:19 AM »
Hey hey Big_Cat_Piranha!

Nice to meet you, I'm Lisy or LoG_yosafbridge on Steam, the Community Manager and Associate Producer here at League of Geeks :)

Thanks for your support, yiewww!

Big_Cat_Piranha

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2015, 12:47:47 AM »
Thanks guys! Nice to meet all of you!

I've tried to get into a couple games but there must not be a lot of people online where I live cause I haven't been able to find a match. Maybe I should just convince my friends to buy it and then it won't be an issue!  ::)

TheRedRaccoon

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2015, 03:26:12 AM »

I've tried to get into a couple games but there must not be a lot of people online where I live cause I haven't been able to find a match. Maybe I should just convince my friends to buy it and then it won't be an issue!  ::)
I hear you ! Unfortunately, I've yet to get into a MP game, either.

Any who, welcome! I'm a huge fan of the Redwall books myself, so it's cool when I see everybody else saying they've read them, too.
~ 火狐-Red ~
TheRedRaccoon: "It is I, Esophogus! The great and terrible bane!"
Woodweirdo: "And his partner in crime, RONALD"

Xiander

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2015, 07:31:03 AM »

I hear you ! Unfortunately, I've yet to get into a MP game, either.

Any who, welcome! I'm a huge fan of the Redwall books myself, so it's cool when I see everybody else saying they've read them, too.

I'm sad to hear that you guys have yet to experience multiplayer. It really is a better game when you play against people.
What timezones  are you in? if it's at all feasable, I would love to play a private game with one or both of you. Also, I have freinds who might join to make us four ;)
In the interest of not putting anyone off their appetites... I hid the bodies elsewhere.

Big_Cat_Piranha

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2015, 09:34:47 AM »
I'm in central timezone. I'm busy often but I'd love to play a game when I can.

Xiander

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2015, 10:12:03 AM »
I live in denmark (GMT +1). And I do have a lot on my plate lately, but I might find some time in weekends and the like to come out and play. I would love to actually play this game with the cool people in the community, so I hope it'll happen sometime :)

TheRedRaccoon

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2015, 10:31:12 AM »
I live in denmark (GMT +1). And I do have a lot on my plate lately, but I might find some time in weekends and the like to come out and play. I would love to actually play this game with the cool people in the community, so I hope it'll happen sometime :)
I'm same as Big Cat, so we're 7 hours behind you. We've gotta find a time...You know, so you can destroy me  ;) !
~ 火狐-Red ~
TheRedRaccoon: "It is I, Esophogus! The great and terrible bane!"
Woodweirdo: "And his partner in crime, RONALD"