Author Topic: Cross-Platform Play  (Read 5600 times)

donleong94

• Backer
  • Be the best!
    • View Profile
Re: Cross-Platform Play
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2014, 07:31:54 PM »
Owh. just have to patient now XD
===Feel free to add me===

[Do the best or else you will regret for doing nothing]

SmoggyBelle

• Backer
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2014, 10:40:09 PM »
and prayyyyyyyyyyyyy  ;D

BloodyTrollop

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2014, 11:23:22 PM »
If the game community gets big enough I think it'll be a must

heroguy

• Backer
  • Hi my name is - SQUIRREL!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2014, 11:29:17 PM »
Cross platforming would solve the huge issue of whether I need to buy this game multiple times.  I'd really prefer to not have to buy this game once for my tablet and then once for my PC.  I love what I'm seeing so far, but I'm not sure I love it that much...

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2014, 04:56:01 PM »
Will Armello be available on iPhones too? or just iPads? :O
I think no, it is for tablet only
Yeah, I'm thinking that the screen would just be much too small to be able to maneuver properly.
Yea! It will be great if it can be played on phone :P
Maybe LoG can do it xP
Yeah D: phones miss out all the best games D: like Hearthstone and now, Armello ;^;

I feel your pain!! but it would be a real credit to the LoG team if they could redesign all their art and textures to fit a mobile device screen!! Trust me its easier said then done, I study Game Design and if these guys manage to pull of Mobile Phones they instantly get company of the century, An impressive feat with cross platform alone, but mobiles would be out of this world!! Good Luck to LoG And thanks for your support in backing Smoggy

SmoggyBelle

• Backer
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2014, 02:25:31 AM »
Yeah, I'm thinking that the screen would just be much too small to be able to maneuver properly.
Maybe LoG can do it xP
Yeah D: phones miss out all the best games D: like Hearthstone and now, Armello ;^;

I feel your pain!! but it would be a real credit to the LoG team if they could redesign all their art and textures to fit a mobile device screen!! Trust me its easier said then done, I study Game Design and if these guys manage to pull of Mobile Phones they instantly get company of the century, An impressive feat with cross platform alone, but mobiles would be out of this world!! Good Luck to LoG And thanks for your support in backing Smoggy
Is that right? O___O no wonder there's so few good mobile games around!!!!!!!

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2014, 07:16:26 AM »
Maybe LoG can do it xP

Is that right? O___O no wonder there's so few good mobile games around!!!!!!!

Indeed! A lot of games are designed with an algorithm to take a screens dimensions and fit into the game. For example when I was coding in actionscript I would take the code: stage.stageWidth / 2 which would set the position to the middle of the screen assuming I used the same for height.  Thus every device I ran my program on the item would be in the middle. They would have to tailor everything like this and its a big difference from ipad and pc to iphone and android