Author Topic: Texas Furry Fiesta (Dallas)  (Read 1780 times)

Leftcross

• Backer
  • Chuffing all over your stuff since 1981.
    • View Profile
Texas Furry Fiesta (Dallas)
« on: January 26, 2015, 03:19:21 AM »
https://www.furryfiesta.org/

Made a post months ago about RMFC about a potential meet-up with no success, but my local (and I mean local...I live 2 miles from the convention hotel and do most of my shopping in downtown Addison) furry convention is decidedly larger. So, roll call! Same idea as before, would like to make a bit of time to meet up. My idea was to do so at the Whole Foods across the street, where are local furmeets are held, for a late lunch (at which time cons are usually basking in their temporary lull). They have a huge buffet of good, healthy food and a stellar little beer and wine bar right in the store.

If you happen to be in the DFW area (or will be in about a month) and are considering visiting, do it! The creators of Ironclaw are guests. Although I never picked up on it, I know some of you have from forum postings.

Even if you do not have the time to meet up, be sure to say hi. I will be debuting my new outfit - the short, athletic guy in a tiger skinsuit and an (almost finished!) head with flowing black hair and a tiger's eye stone in one eye socket will be me when I am in suit. Otherwise, just look for the 'Istences' (pronounced eye-sten-sees) badge. I am also perfectly receptive to my actual name, which is Christopher. -^^-

Trendane

• Backer
  • Voice actor, writer, comic.
    • View Profile
    • Tren's YouTube Channel
Re: Texas Furry Fiesta (Dallas)
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 10:01:15 AM »

Sadly, I'll not be there. But several folks from "Kaze: Winds of Change" will be. So definitely seek them out and say hi......and introduce them to Armello, if they haven't seen it yet.
--
Tren Sparks
I'm not crazy...I'm merely sane in the same way that Velveeta is cheese.

dragoncrescent

• Backer
  • ...is actually a rabbit.
    • View Profile
Re: Texas Furry Fiesta (Dallas)
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 11:13:54 AM »
Don't think I'll be able to make it to Furry Fiesta this year. Funds just don't seem to be in the cards, at the moment.

Wish I had been on the forums when you had suggested a meetup at RMFC - that's my local con. It's a mere 20 minutes from where I live. Have fun, and say hi to the guys working the FurPlanet table. ^_^