Author Topic: Hello ^_^  (Read 3543 times)

TheRedRaccoon

• Backer
    • View Profile
Hello ^_^
« on: January 24, 2015, 06:31:30 AM »
Not sure how many people really are here anymore, but thought I'd hop in and give my two cents!  ;)

Hello! I'm TheRedRaccoon, a man with like 6000+ hobbies, some of which are writing, filming, drawing, twitch.tv-ing, playing games, making games, watching games, playing games a second time, and on occasion releasing any material related to previous stated hobbies.  ;D

I recently found Armello through a fellow twitch streamer, investigated the Steam page, added it to my wishlist with intent to buy it today, got discouraged by the whole Bandit situation, tried to (sorta) defuse the Bandit situation, left the Bandit situation, and then came here to the forums...

It was quite the adventure.

Anywho, I still intend to buy the game later today - after all, I'm highly impressed with the interactivity of the Devs! - and would love to help the community/wiki, in anyway I can.  ;)

Happy gaming~! ^_^
~ 火狐-Red ~
TheRedRaccoon: "It is I, Esophogus! The great and terrible bane!"
Woodweirdo: "And his partner in crime, RONALD"

Lisy Kane

• League of Geeks | Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • League of Geeks
Re: Hello ^_^
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015, 08:26:59 AM »
Hi TheRedRacoon! I'm Lisy (or LoG_yosafbridge on Steam), the Community Manager and Associate Producer at League of Geeks... WELCOME!

donleong94

• Backer
  • Be the best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2015, 09:21:18 AM »
Hello there! Welcome to the forum!
I am glad that you can come here to have a look :D
===Feel free to add me===

[Do the best or else you will regret for doing nothing]

Kyro

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2015, 10:04:58 AM »
Welcome!

Larux

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2015, 07:00:31 PM »
Hello there! And welcome!  :)

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2015, 07:04:08 PM »
Not sure how many people really are here anymore, but thought I'd hop in and give my two cents!  ;)

Hello! I'm TheRedRaccoon, a man with like 6000+ hobbies, some of which are writing, filming, drawing, twitch.tv-ing, playing games, making games, watching games, playing games a second time, and on occasion releasing any material related to previous stated hobbies.  ;D

I recently found Armello through a fellow twitch streamer, investigated the Steam page, added it to my wishlist with intent to buy it today, got discouraged by the whole Bandit situation, tried to (sorta) defuse the Bandit situation, left the Bandit situation, and then came here to the forums...

Anywho, I still intend to buy the game later today - after all, I'm highly impressed with the interactivity of the Devs! - and would love to help the community/wiki, in anyway I can.  ;)

Happy gaming~! ^_^

Welcome to the forums! Can i call you Red? It is so much simpler then Hello TheRedRaccoon :)

Its good to see you havent been discouraged thanks a tonne for sticking with it, Armello certainly has a lot to offer! And that art style! What do you think!?

TheRedRaccoon

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2015, 09:28:42 AM »
Welcome to the forums! Can i call you Red? It is so much simpler then Hello TheRedRaccoon :)

Its good to see you havent been discouraged thanks a tonne for sticking with it, Armello certainly has a lot to offer! And that art style! What do you think!?
Yeah, various other groups call me Red  ;)

I am absolutely in love with this project, especially its aesthetics. The music and art are beautiful! I've thus far enjoyed the game, however, not to bring the fight home (for those of you aware of the Steam situation), I am rather perturbed by this situation, and moreso now because it is causing a large divide between backers, EA buyers, and anyone else who decides to get in on full release.  :(

I doubt that an amicable solution will happen, but I do hope some resolution can be met. It's a rather odd and unfortunate series of events.

BUT, that's not why I'm here. SO, to move back into lighter territory, I intend to continue to play so I can get better at this, and maybe play some of you online!  ;D

Y'all can friend me at [AoF] TheRedRaccoon
~ 火狐-Red ~

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2015, 11:00:43 AM »
Thanks for respecting that red :)

Well as youve probably seen ranked is going to be a thing so get playing!

Youll need the practice ;) hahaha
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 10:33:29 PM by 8BitProxy »

Snacuum

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2015, 02:46:12 PM »
Come on in and have fun!

TheRedRaccoon

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2015, 03:29:28 PM »
Thanks for tespecting that red :)

Well as youve probably seen ranked is going to be a thing so get playing!

Youll need the practice ;) hahaha

You have no idea how badly I need the practice ^_^ , hahaha!

Come on in and have fun!

I totally intend to, I really want to try and keep things going for this project the best possible way I can, this is a great game you have going here.  ;D
~ 火狐-Red ~

Xiander

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2015, 09:47:16 AM »

Happy gaming~! ^_^

Hello Red  :D

I gladly welcome you to the forums, and look forward to seeing your contributions.

I promise you there are people on the forums, not all of us are good at posting a lot, but we are here  ;)
I am happy to see that the bandit thing haven't turned everyone away. I saw the discussion on the steam forums, and feared the worst.

But I assure you, that this is an awesome game for awesome people! I hope to one day play against you (And destroy you :D)
In the interest of not putting anyone off their appetites... I hid the bodies elsewhere.

Agog to be the 3,579th wizard on BackerKit for Armello

TheRedRaccoon

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2015, 10:28:39 AM »
I hope to one day play against you (And destroy you :D)
I'm sure you inevitably will!  ;D But I'll have fun being annihilated.
~ 火狐-Red ~