Author Topic: Guild Wars 2  (Read 2862 times)

Larux

• Backer
    • View Profile
Guild Wars 2
« on: January 10, 2015, 03:17:23 AM »
Does someone else play this awesome MMO? I introduced myself to the game couple of weeks ago trying to find the perfect mmo for me. I can safely say that I found it! I never really got in to other games of the same genre. They felt so confusing for my simple stupid brain. Too many skills on screen, too many things to know about and so on... GW is a bit more simplified without taking away the endless customization for your character skills and traits.

I'm playing on the European server "Gandara" mostly on the PvE side!

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
Re: Guild Wars 2
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 08:58:14 PM »
I know spectral wolf does so give him a poke. He is pretty fat so you might have to poke hard ;) hahahaha

YouTube | Email

LittleGhostFox

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 05:13:37 PM »
I just now saw this, a month after it was posted..  But I play Guild Wars 2!  And I completely agree with you. GW2 was my first mmo,  and before it, I didn't think I'd ever be able to get into an mmo, for the same reasons that you stated. I've played for a bit over a year now and still love it. Especially with all of their Living Story updates, they've really made an effort to keep the game feeling like it's taking place in a living, changing world. And I believe they will continue to do this.

I'm on a North American server (Tarnished Coast), and I think we are completely separated from the EU players. But you can still add me if you like, my user name is AethyrKnight.6572 .  :)

CatStoleTheCrown

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2015, 07:56:09 AM »
I play with Chai here.

StoryMode.8256

Larux

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2015, 07:17:31 PM »
Finally I completed the main story. Had bit problems killing Zhaitan earlier because the dungeon glitched out and we couldn't progress. Yesterday I gave it a go again and completed it. Now I'm trying to get my ranger to max level and complete map 100% with my max level mesmer :)

Nomadic0ne

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2015, 02:03:58 AM »
I play! (Not that often at the moment, due to a very busy life...)

Add me in-game: NomadicOne.6150

Edit: Forgot to add, Garryk Sootpaw is your contact when you arrive. ;)
The Charr Engineer may be busy playing with fire, cooking or "adventuring", but he will always gladly offer help to those who may need it!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 07:05:38 PM by Nomadic0ne »
BoardGameGeek Profile: Nomadic0ne
Steam Profile: Nomadic0ne
(If you add me, let me know you're from the Armello Forums!)

escobert

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2015, 01:23:05 PM »
I have about 5000 hours logged into GW1 and around 1000 in GW2. I play a little here and there over the last year and a half or so. It's beautiful and fun but, after 4 level 80s it just got meh. And DayZ Stand Alone came out.

Trendane

• Backer
  • Voice actor, writer, comic.
    • View Profile
    • Tren's YouTube Channel
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2015, 12:39:49 AM »
I've been out of the game for a loooong time. Last time I logged in I was like "Whoa!  What happened to Lion's Arch?" and even that was a while ago.

But my Charr, Bolus Warmwhisper, is still there...quietly and bashfully shuffling his paws.
--
Tren Sparks
I'm not crazy...I'm merely sane in the same way that Velveeta is cheese.

Alderon

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2015, 09:46:46 PM »
I play on and off. On Gandara like yourself. I have a few hundred hours logged but these days I maybe play for only a few hours a week. Still, if I found the right people to play it with I could see myself getting hooked again. That's the thing with MMO's, it's all about who else is playing, if you find a good group of guys n' gals than it's fun, otherwise you'll have a negative experience.

Ash of the Glade , Alderon Rend , Wild Bill Bearpaw , Rusty Jim
Twitter - @EsotericRambler     Twitch - esotericrambling      Steam - Alderon