Author Topic: ~ Official Armello Wiki ~  (Read 35145 times)

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
Re: ~ Official Armello Wiki ~
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2015, 08:02:21 PM »
I apologize for my absense guys Uni is back in full swing! That statistics page is a great addition Alvorn! And the extension youve added lisy will seriously up the productivity of the wiki! Cheers for finding it Red!

YouTube | Email

Alvorn

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2015, 02:32:13 PM »
Welcome back 8BitProxy !

So RedRaccon and I have added either images for the new cards that came with 0.3.1 build (THANKS RED !) or for teh 4 preview cards place holder pages that now need their details completed.
I have also created a list of cards (only 3) that need everything done for them and list of cards that need their GIF re-captured due to the changes that were made to them in this build.

As always all card "tasks" are listed on the card category Talk page : http://wiki.armello.com/index.php?title=Category_talk:Cards

Anyone shoudl feel free to jump in and help out, its a community wiki and we woudl appricate all the help we can get !

Alvorn

Lienn

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2015, 02:03:54 AM »
Need to update the caption of cards that changed.

-Plague
-Banish
-Poisoned Gift
-Crooks
-War Hammer
-Battle Armor
-Battle Axe
-Berserker

Gonna try and help putting some more at template later on (evening or so) and/or do minor fixes to effect changes.
No longer around...

Lienn

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2015, 06:41:36 AM »
Um...seems like my account was booted with spam bots. Cannot login there anymore.  ┐(ー_ー;)┌
No longer around...

Lisy Kane

• League of Geeks | Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • League of Geeks
« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2015, 09:04:16 AM »
Are you getting an error?

Alvorn

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2015, 01:46:34 PM »
Um...seems like my account was booted with spam bots. Cannot login there anymore.  ┐(ー_ー;)┌

Hey Lienn,

Sorry about that. Can you remember your Username ? Also as Lisy said can you post up here the error message your getting and we will get it sorted out.

Alvorn

Lienn

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2015, 02:01:26 PM »
Zangoose the username. seems like it was removed since i'm gettig" invalid username/pswd" when i try to log in and that "there's no e-mail recorded for my username" when i ask to recover it, which i assume that means the username is no longer there.

No big deal tho. Was just going to use some free time i had today to template some of the new cards. No worries tho since IDK if/when i'll have another chance of giving small helps again. ^^:
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 02:20:26 PM by Lienn »
No longer around...

Alvorn

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2015, 11:34:05 PM »
So Zangoose is still there. It's not blocked, but doesn't have email address recorded with it.
Adding an email address to the account is beyond my permissions, so I'll have to leave it for Lisy to do.

Lisy?

Owen

Lienn

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 01, 2015, 03:05:50 AM »
So Zangoose is still there. It's not blocked, but doesn't have email address recorded with it.
Adding an email address to the account is beyond my permissions, so I'll have to leave it for Lisy to do.

Lisy?

Owen

Don't you need to enter an email when registering there? I confess i didn't pay much attention but i assume email is a standard info....

Anyway, not something to bother about before an occasional next opportunity of helping. ^^:
No longer around...

TheRedRaccoon

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 01, 2015, 03:25:23 AM »
Don't you need to enter an email when registering there? I confess i didn't pay much attention but i assume email is a standard info....

Anyway, not something to bother about before an occasional next opportunity of helping. ^^:

If you could, though, Lienn, anytime you play, try and capture some screenshots of the King's Dec's.  ;)

We're trying to catalogue all of those, so if you could also mention what tier that at.

This also goes for anyone else who's reading this and would be willing to help.  ;)
~ 火狐-Red ~
TheRedRaccoon: "It is I, Esophogus! The great and terrible bane!"
Woodweirdo: "And his partner in crime, RONALD"

Lienn

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 01, 2015, 09:27:36 AM »

If you could, though, Lienn, anytime you play, try and capture some screenshots of the King's Dec's.  ;)

We're trying to catalogue all of those, so if you could also mention what tier that at.

This also goes for anyone else who's reading this and would be willing to help.  ;)

For some reason the forum isn't accepting them even though i uploaded at external  site so... http://s238.photobucket.com/user/lienn_stuff/library/

The day is at image's name. Missing a 5th, 6th and 8th day's one (and 9th day ones if they exist).
No longer around...

Alvorn

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 02, 2015, 02:56:09 PM »
Awesome ! Thanks Lienn :)

Alvorn

Lisy Kane

• League of Geeks | Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • League of Geeks
« Reply #72 on: March 02, 2015, 03:52:28 PM »
Lienn - I think your account info may now be solved, try logging in again.

Unfortunately it looks like ConfirmAccount add-on caused some issues so I've had to disable it for now.

TheRedRaccoon

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 02, 2015, 04:32:47 PM »
Ohmehercule!

Thanks a bunch, Lienn! You're the best! ^~^

EDIT: Got them all uploaded and apply'd to pages based on day.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 05:48:57 PM by TheRedRaccoon »
~ 火狐-Red ~
TheRedRaccoon: "It is I, Esophogus! The great and terrible bane!"
Woodweirdo: "And his partner in crime, RONALD"

Lienn

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2015, 11:02:53 PM »
Added the last one for 5th and 6th too. Now mising only last one from 8th (which i believe to be Royal Flush).
No longer around...