Author Topic: ~ Official Armello Wiki ~  (Read 44635 times)

Kletian999

• Backer
    • View Profile
Re: ~ Official Armello Wiki ~
« Reply #135 on: June 12, 2015, 02:55:29 PM »
Check the thread gentleman, I got like 4 more secret quests for you.

TheRedRaccoon

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 22, 2015, 12:53:09 PM »
Hey Armellians!

Just a quick status update (I'm doing it here since this really only concerns these folk D: ) :
I'm starting college tomorrow, so I just want to inform you that if I seem less active. It's because I am.
BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!
I'll try and keep doing stuffs here as best I can. Just know that due to time constraints, there are no guarantees ;)

REGARDLESS
I do hope you all are having a fantastic summer, and don't be afraid to talk to me; While I have little time to play - though, not permanently! - I still love to chat.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LoG AND THE WIKI CREW!!
~ 火狐-Red ~
TheRedRaccoon: "It is I, Esophogus! The great and terrible bane!"
Woodweirdo: "And his partner in crime, RONALD"

Gusteon

• Backer
  • Fluffy and cuddly, but mind the teeth~
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 26, 2015, 11:23:59 AM »
Here's what I found out so far in terms of cards and new king stuff from the Dev stream of the new build! (The build will come out in a few hours in which I'll dig deeper)
====================
Spy Master - Follower - Gain the Quest Vision ability
Miner - Follower - +1 Gold when entering a mountain and +1 Shield on a mountain

Black Heart - King Hero Ability - The King is always Corrupted, and gains +1 Rot every Dusk
Crown of Armello - King's Treasure - The wearer is the King of Armello and never retreats from Battle
King's Armour - King's Treasure - In Battle, all wearer's wylds count as shields
Pride's Edge - King's Treasure - In Battle, the Wielder gains their opponent's misses as extra Dice
King's Treasures have been confirmed to not be available to players
King's Fight has been reduced to 7

Dueling Pistols are now called Hand Cannons

Bonus success chance to quests during preferred time of day Actually this is incorrect... I misinterpreted something during the stream  :-X Entirely my bad.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 06:23:32 PM by Gusteon »

Kletian999

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 27, 2015, 12:10:22 AM »
Notes not see in the official patch

Wyldsap, moonjuice, wyldweed all COMMON rarity.

Teleport explicitly says it doesn't work on Palace tiles.

Moonbite's Peril rating is only 2 now instead of 4.

Strategist has lost the fight bonus it started giving last patch.  It's still a unique card which is odd compared to finding Rot Wine for almost the same effect.

Incite Revolt is now 2 gold, 1 more expensive.

Mercenaries was given COMMON rarity!

New flavor text in a bunch of cards.  Hoodwink's made me laugh.  Those lacking text have an icon that suggests the flavor text image file is missing.

Blacksmith changed to +1 sword or Shield for each Sword or Shield symboled item equipped.  (Note to self, how would this interact with weapons that have been Shimmer shielded or armor hit with Call of Worm).  Potentially stronger than ever before, but no longer free defense without wearing defense gear.  Another nail in the coffin of utility gear.

Coin Master- 2 gold per AP instead of 1.  Still beaten soundly by Trader, because Time is money.

Clicking to skip cutscenes is faster.

The palace perils symbols have changed. Before they where all one moon, sun, shield, and sword dice, now they can have rot or wyld symbols.

Alvorn

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 27, 2015, 09:11:58 AM »
Excellent. Thanks guys. I'll start updating the wiki later today or tomorrow. Unfortunately I had to bring some really work home with me this weekend :(
Which I should really be doing now, but reading through the forums seems like a way better use of my weekend ! But alas work calls...

Alvorn

Gusteon

• Backer
  • Fluffy and cuddly, but mind the teeth~
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 27, 2015, 02:26:25 PM »
I've gone and captured new .gifs and updated the pages of the following cards:

Battle Axe - Effect has changed, the Strategy section will need to be updated.
Blacksmith - Effect has changed
Coin Master - Effect has updated
Crime Lord - Effect has updated
Incite Revolt - Updated with it's new cost
Moonbite - Updated Peril Rating
Raven's Beak Dagger - Effect has been changed/updated, cost has been updated
Slanderous Toads - Effect has been changed/updated
Strategist - Effect has reverted, but wording is different than before, the Strategy section may need updating
Teleport - Updated wording
Vile Official - Effect has changed
War Horn - Effect has changed, Strategy section will need to be updated

And I have created new pages for the following new cards:
Miner - Follower
Spy Master - Follower
Poppet - Treasure
Wyld Talisman - Treasure

And finally, Dueling Pistols has been renamed... and I'm not sure how to rename the page to match. And I don't think I can delete the current page and just create a new one to replace it. (I mean I can create a new page, but if I can delete the current one it's going to be a little confusing.)

TheRedRaccoon

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 29, 2015, 03:03:31 PM »
Hey, Gusteon, I've renamed (moved) the Dueling Pistols page to a Hand Cannons page.
I've also added a section to the Cards:Talk page for you guys to request any changes like that in the future (because I don't believe you guys can 'move' pages...? I don't know...)
Also, if you are ever unsure of a change, you can drop a line in that section as well.
I've freed up some time to resume work on the Wiki.
I think I'll try and overhaul some of the strategy sections.

;) Thanks for the awesome work, mate! You guys are the best!
~ 火狐-Red ~

Alvorn

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 06, 2015, 12:43:46 PM »
Just wanted to drop a quick note to say I'm not dead just very busy. Sorry for the lack of action on the wiki from my part. Hopefully later this week... or next week.

Alvorn

Alvorn

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 17, 2015, 09:06:20 PM »
Couple of quick updates tonight. Added the Kings Equipment to his page, updated the Rot and Evade page with info about how they work now.

Alvorn

TheRedRaccoon

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 11, 2015, 05:54:32 AM »
Hey Lisy, if we could, we do have an issue in the wiki's color scheme that I've been meaning to pitch to you guys for fixing, but it is now officially requested here (http://wiki.armello.com/index.php?title=Talk:Main_Page)
~ 火狐-Red ~

Lisy Kane

• League of Geeks | Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • League of Geeks
« Reply #145 on: November 11, 2015, 11:24:49 AM »
Hey Lisy, if we could, we do have an issue in the wiki's color scheme that I've been meaning to pitch to you guys for fixing, but it is now officially requested here (http://wiki.armello.com/index.php?title=Talk:Main_Page)

Cheers Red, I'll get Ty the wiki formatting master onto it as soon as we get a chance :)

Alvorn

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 04, 2015, 09:48:22 PM »

TheRedRaccoon

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 12, 2016, 05:42:50 AM »
Just want to give a huge shout out to this awesome community!
Quite a few of you have really helped in keeping the Wiki afloat.

I'm posting here today to announce that I official have joined the 21st Century in computer land, and will hopefully be back on the Armello scene soon. So, for those of you still floating around, I may be seeing you soon.

In the meantime, I have to get caught up so I can snag some of those missing Card Snapshots. ;)
~ 火狐-Red ~

Firemane.9465

• Backer
    • View Profile
    • Armello Wiki Userpage
« Reply #148 on: May 31, 2016, 09:18:40 AM »
Hello everyone!

I've been occasionally updating the wiki for a few months now, and would like to standardize the gallery of card GIFs, since the gameplay effects of some cards, and the text style for all cards, has changed.  I'm assuming that the current images were captured as videos then converted into .gif files.. Most of them are very smooth, but some of them that have constantly rolling animations have a "stutter" when the loop resets since the starting and ending frames don't line up perfectly, which is unavoidable.

Would any devs be allowed to share the card images in a more common format, for use on the wiki only? If not; any advice on capturing card images from those amazing players who uploaded the first round of gifs? (Utmost respect for you Alvorn, TheRedRacoon, and 8BitProxy!)

Thanks all!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 01:27:20 AM by Firemane.9465 »

Darcy Smith

• League of Geeks | Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 31, 2016, 06:03:23 PM »
Hey Firemane!

Although we appreciate your good work, we don't tend to share our in-game assets publicly. However you may find a few cards here and there pop up on our social media. They should all be pretty high quality!

Cheers,

<3 Darcy