Author Topic: ~ Official Armello Wiki ~  (Read 35161 times)

Alvorn

• Backer
    • View Profile
Re: ~ Official Armello Wiki ~
« Reply #120 on: May 28, 2015, 03:45:44 PM »
Moved the Rings from the Hero's own page to the Clan Ring page in preparation for when we will have more than one member of a clan. After all Rings are per clan not per Hero.

Alvorn

Gusteon

• Backer
  • Fluffy and cuddly, but mind the teeth~
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 29, 2015, 03:39:05 AM »
Just had a look at the wiki and seems I was worried over nothing. Not only have you created your account but you have made the whole blacksmith page with animated GIF as well!!

Awesome work Gueston !!! Feel free to keep going with the cards that are listed or even make your own new pages on topics we haven't covered yet.
For example we don't have a page yet that covers hidden quests that Kletain999 so loves to find :) But don't feel you need to start there. Its up to you :)

Welcome to the team :)

Alvorn

Thanks! I'll keep going with cards that need updated/replaced .gifs for now.
As for questlines/hidden outcomes I have no idea how you'd like that to be set up. (Plus there is a ton of text and variables, which I don't know how much of that you'd want either.)

Gusteon

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 29, 2015, 06:34:36 AM »
Alright I went through and captured .gifs of all of the cards on the re-capture and stills list, but after updating three images I'm noticing that some aren't animating at all on my end O.o
They are:
  • Merry Thieves- seems to have worked fine
  • Dueling Pistols- Thumb is animating but full card is not
  • Trader- Doesn't appear to be animating at all
So I'm refraining from updating anymore images until I figure out why that's happening... (Might need to bundle up all the .gifs and send it to one of you wiki admins for uploading/updating ^^; )

And then there are these three cards that I don't know why they are on the lists, I'm probably missing something but I can't figure out what needs to be updated on them or what's different.  :-X
  • Crooks- On the info update list, can't find what's different on the card compared to the info
  • Spy Glass- On the Re-capture list, all info seems to be the same but I made a new .gif anyway
  • Raven's Beak Dagger- On the Re-capture list, all info seems to be the same but I made a new .gif anyway

And that's all the further I've gotten today, once I figure out how I want to go about recording questline info I might move on to that.

Alvorn

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 29, 2015, 08:52:07 AM »
Alright I went through and captured .gifs of all of the cards on the re-capture and stills list, but after updating three images I'm noticing that some aren't animating at all on my end O.o
They are:
  • Merry Thieves- seems to have worked fine
  • Dueling Pistols- Thumb is animating but full card is not
  • Trader- Doesn't appear to be animating at all
So I'm refraining from updating anymore images until I figure out why that's happening... (Might need to bundle up all the .gifs and send it to one of you wiki admins for uploading/updating ^^; )

These all work OK for me. I'd suggest it have been a caching issue in your browser. But they are working fine this morning.

And then there are these three cards that I don't know why they are on the lists, I'm probably missing something but I can't figure out what needs to be updated on them or what's different.  :-X
  • Crooks- On the info update list, can't find what's different on the card compared to the info
  • Spy Glass- On the Re-capture list, all info seems to be the same but I made a new .gif anyway
  • Raven's Beak Dagger- On the Re-capture list, all info seems to be the same but I made a new .gif anyway
Ahh thats my bad. I found that LoG had released Spy Glass and Ravens Beak as preview's before the 0.3.4 build and uploaded those. Must have forgotten to take them off the list afterwards.

Not sure about Crooks though... But you've uploaded a new copy anyways so all sorted :)

And that's all the further I've gotten today, once I figure out how I want to go about recording questline info I might move on to that.

Have a look again and try emptying your cache of your browser, but as I said they are animating for me.

Once again thanks for your hard work on this. I know how tedious it can be some times.

Alvorn

Gusteon

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 29, 2015, 10:12:10 AM »
Ah a caching or processing issue would cause a delay wouldn't it. derp.

Here's the full list of what I've uploaded:
Spy Glass
Raven's Beak Dagger
Shimmer Shield
Marauder Gauntlets (unfortunately, due to the program I'm using this doesn't loop as nicely as I'd like it too. [Gyazo only allows for 7 second .gifs] so this one might need replacing for better quality)
Long Bow
Immolation
Aflame
Spy Network (Same problem as Marauder Gauntlets)
Wyldfyre Staff (This one is a pain to get to loop nicely, might require a recapture for quality ^^; )
Bribery
Winged Boots
Spirit Strike
Focus
Crystallise (Might require a recapture for quality/better loop)
Conjurer
Coin Master
Emissary
Merchant's Agreement
Hare's Halberd
Diviation
Strategist (It has a new effect of also giving +1 Fight as well as the AP, page has been updated to match)
Beheaded
Vile Official
Bane Blade
Saboteur

Alvorn

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 29, 2015, 11:47:48 AM »
Ah a caching or processing issue would cause a delay wouldn't it. derp.

Here's the full list of what I've uploaded:
Legend !

Well done !

Alvorn

Lisy Kane

• League of Geeks | Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • League of Geeks
« Reply #126 on: May 29, 2015, 04:11:54 PM »
Awesome and welcome Gusteon :)

Gusteon

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 30, 2015, 12:33:22 PM »
I spent a good chunk of today collecting screenshots of Amber's quests and putting text and quest info into a spreadsheet. I'm not done typing everything into the sheet but I'm calling it a day.

I'll leave this here if you want to look at what I've got so far:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0_Juj9E9ARufmc0aGt1N2xrd3FxUlZ5Q0I4a0VoWU1qSVdiMlZMc3FfckFjSzdoVkI2Ylk&usp=sharing

And if any of the wiki admins/moderators have a gmail/google account, feel free to PM me it and I'll add you to the folder so you can help fill things in if you want.

Alvorn

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 30, 2015, 01:00:27 PM »
I spent a good chunk of today collecting screenshots of Amber's quests and putting text and quest info into a spreadsheet. I'm not done typing everything into the sheet but I'm calling it a day.

I'll leave this here if you want to look at what I've got so far:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0_Juj9E9ARufmc0aGt1N2xrd3FxUlZ5Q0I4a0VoWU1qSVdiMlZMc3FfckFjSzdoVkI2Ylk&usp=sharing

And if any of the wiki admins/moderators have a gmail/google account, feel free to PM me it and I'll add you to the folder so you can help fill things in if you want.

WOW ! Seriously WOW ! And I thought I was dedicated. This is amazing. Well done again !

I had planned on doing something similar with Kings Declarations, but they are a little easier in that there is only 1 part to them and that for the last couple of releases they have been listed in the Release Notes.
This is really great work Gueston  :D :D :D\

Lisy found a volunter on the Steam Forums who is interested in helping out with the wiki. His Steam ID is Gozerian_Justic. I've been in email contact with him the past couple of days and he is going to join this forum and introduce himself. I've suggested to him a good place to start may be helping you out with capturing quests. But Im sure he will be along shortly and you guys can work it out.

Im going to be offline for at least the next week (maybe longer) so best of luck and keep up the great work !!

Alvorn

Gusteon

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 11, 2015, 01:40:30 PM »
Whoops forgot I should probably put out an update on my quest logging progress...

I've done 5 games with all characters and grabbed as many outcomes and screenshots of text as I could. I also grabbed the screenshots from Kletian999's quest feedback thread for the bits of hidden quests they have found. I haven't made any progress on retyping the text into the spreadsheet, but the google drive link I shared in my last post does have all of the screenshots I've collected in the folders so it is something that other people could do given a quest page template.

I'll keep working on getting more screencaps next time I play. :)

Alvorn

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 11, 2015, 02:11:56 PM »
I also grabbed the screenshots from Kletian999's quest feedback thread for the bits of hidden quests they have found.

Glad I checked here as I was about to do the same thing !

Anyways the basic Quest Page has been given some much needed love and now represents the new (as of build 0.3.2) Quest system.

http://wiki.armello.com/index.php?title=Quests

Alvorn

Alvorn

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 11, 2015, 03:01:40 PM »
Ok started a simple page to record the details of the Story Based Quest solutions (Thanks to Kleatin999's hard work). Fill free to start filling it in based upon Gusteon's spreadsheet :)

http://wiki.armello.com/index.php?title=Story_Based_Quest_Solutions

Alvorn

Gusteon

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 11, 2015, 03:16:53 PM »
Hey Alvorn just a note: Right now Amber shares some quests with Rat clan, and I'm pretty sure they are supposed to be replaced at some point. (Since Rabbit clan is the one that needed more quests right?)

"A Higher Cause" is definitely a Rat clan quest based on the card dialog:
"We've received word that a small village loyal to the Rat Clan has disappeared into the forest. Find them, and save them."
"The Burial Stones" is the other one, but the text on that one is far more vague...

So I'm not sure if you want to keep them filed under both Rabbit and Rat for now or if they should be keep to their appropriate clans right from the start.  :-X

Alvorn

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 11, 2015, 03:27:18 PM »
Hey Alvorn just a note: Right now Amber shares some quests with Rat clan, and I'm pretty sure they are supposed to be replaced at some point. (Since Rabbit clan is the one that needed more quests right?)

"A Higher Cause" is definitely a Rat clan quest based on the card dialog:
"We've received word that a small village loyal to the Rat Clan has disappeared into the forest. Find them, and save them."
"The Burial Stones" is the other one, but the text on that one is far more vague...

So I'm not sure if you want to keep them filed under both Rabbit and Rat for now or if they should be keep to their appropriate clans right from the start.  :-X

Good question !!

Anyone from LoG able to comment ?

Alvorn

Lisy Kane

• League of Geeks | Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • League of Geeks
« Reply #134 on: June 12, 2015, 12:57:20 PM »
GUYS!! AWESOME PICK UP.

I've had a chat to Alex and found out that is a mistake! We're going to do a clean up soon :) Hold off on those at the moment!