Author Topic: Replay option?  (Read 1702 times)

Teho

• Backer
    • View Profile
Replay option?
« on: December 17, 2014, 06:56:50 AM »
As this is a turn based game and I have lots of things going on around me while I play, I keep on missing AIs moves and such. So I was looking for a way to see what happened before my turn but the text box kept it pretty brief.

It made me wonder if there was going to be a " replay" of last actions in final product?

Of course I could just pay a little more attention to what's going on :D

uthin

• Backer
    • View Profile
Re: Replay option?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, 07:32:21 AM »
Hey, that might be a cool idea.

How about a post-game save option? Maybe so you could follow all the actions as seen by the active player all the time, thus changing from character to character. You know to get the full picture.

A cool idea. Maybe not a very important one but cool nonetheless.

Alvorn

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2014, 09:10:32 AM »
Post save game options is a very cool idea. The game already keeps a full log of what's occured so having it replay those actions should be possible. But I'd say that's something that would come after the initial release (if at all).

Lienn

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2014, 10:11:23 AM »
That's indeed an interesting idea...especially if we can share them and load regardless of platform. ^^
No longer around...

Teho

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2014, 07:05:24 PM »
Just to compare - I like the way Chaos Reborn has done replay and would really much like to see something similar in Armello.

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2014, 12:27:13 AM »
Just to compare - I like the way Chaos Reborn has done replay and would really much like to see something similar in Armello.

The instant I saw this thread I thought of chaos reborn.  The replay button above end turn is a life saver! Especially with half the board out of sight!