Author Topic: Community Standards and Personal Opinion  (Read 1980 times)

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
Community Standards and Personal Opinion
« on: October 24, 2014, 12:10:26 AM »
Hey guys

So It's wonderful to have so many people posting and updating us all with their own opinions and beliefs and bringing our attention to projects their interested in along with their amazing art skills: http://leagueofgeeks.com/forums/index.php?board=16.0

But as the game starts to move from the pages of a Kickstarter campaign towards the experience of a lifetime, I just wanted to make everyone aware of the 'Report To Moderator' Button. What this button does is allow you all to bring attention any issues you have with a member or their post so I can see it. Keep in mind I try to read every post but what offends others may not offend me.

So instead of blowing up in the comments I'd like you to just click the button over there on the bottom ->
And describe your issue with the mentioned post.

Alternatively, feel free to message me with any issues not mentioned in a post and I'll do my best to sort them out as quick as possible. Im in regular contact with Trent so even if your issue is a question to him I'm still available to message and I can pass it along.

Just wanted to let you all know as I'm sure we will have a boom of players joining the forums come Beta and Full Release.

Thanks all

~8BitProxy and the Moderators

YouTube | Email

Kletian999

• Backer
    • View Profile
Re: Community Standards and Personal Opinion
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2015, 04:33:40 AM »
1.  You can read it during an SP match/Prologue and have all the time in the world.
2. Bane rewards post corruption have been highly in flux, so it's understandable the guide might be wrong.
3.  The palace won't steal the bonus AP  you gain "if" you gain it after walking inside the palace.  This is a common tactic for getting non-prestige wins.
4.  Definitely a bug to report.  Most of the time waiting cards will revert if you get into combat so you can burn them.

Lisy Kane

• League of Geeks | Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • League of Geeks
Re: Community Standards and Personal Opinion
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2015, 10:31:16 AM »
Hey SightZero,

Great to hear from you - but this thread isn't the place for feedback/suggestions! Some people may not have seen this, make sure you post in the right area :)