Author Topic: Backerkit Questions  (Read 8000 times)

Lisy Kane

• League of Geeks | Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • League of Geeks
Re: Backerkit Questions
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2014, 10:08:59 AM »
um i haven't got the keys for either copy, i expect they'll all be done by some point tomorrow?

EDIT:  I have one copy the second still shows as Armellian not Bandit tier :(

So you didn't receive an email from Humble Bundle with your key?
Head over to the Humble Bundle resender to try and get them to send again: https://www.humblebundle.com/resender

Which profile shows you as Armellian not Bandit? I'll chase that up for you.

Junaid_Hussain

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2014, 09:27:00 PM »
hi lisy

i think what has happened is this. as i already had a humble page for the armellian tier, then pledged for an upgrade, the upgrade hasn't happened yet, it's possibly in transition or has been lost. the page still shows armellian tier, not bandit tier which is what i upgraded to. so the old page is there, but it hasn't been replaced by the new page.

Lisy Kane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • League of Geeks
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2014, 11:09:02 PM »
hi lisy

i think what has happened is this. as i already had a humble page for the armellian tier, then pledged for an upgrade, the upgrade hasn't happened yet, it's possibly in transition or has been lost. the page still shows armellian tier, not bandit tier which is what i upgraded to. so the old page is there, but it hasn't been replaced by the new page.

We've already put through requests to have your upgrades reflected on Humble Bundle, so not sure why it isn't reflected. Please wait for us to hear back from Humble Bundle - I'll be sure to email you as soon as we know anything!

Raitalle

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2014, 02:01:11 AM »
That previous idea that the bandit clan be activated when at least one player has the bandit tier is a good one.  My wife and I did the backer-upgrade for  a second copy of the game so that we could play multiplayer against each other, and it would be nice for us both to be able to pick from the full suite of characters.<P>
Question:  when the iOS version is released (I understand I will have to purchase it separately),  can Bandit backers contact League of Geeks to get a Bandit code for it?  Again, it would be nice to have the same suite of characters available on the iOS version as we have on the PC.

Lisy Kane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • League of Geeks
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2014, 02:56:41 PM »
That previous idea that the bandit clan be activated when at least one player has the bandit tier is a good one.  My wife and I did the backer-upgrade for  a second copy of the game so that we could play multiplayer against each other, and it would be nice for us both to be able to pick from the full suite of characters.<P>
Question:  when the iOS version is released (I understand I will have to purchase it separately),  can Bandit backers contact League of Geeks to get a Bandit code for it?  Again, it would be nice to have the same suite of characters available on the iOS version as we have on the PC.

Hiya Raitalle,

The Bandit clan was a Kickstarter exclusive as a Reward for those who supported Armello at a certain tier level. This will be transferrable cross-platform, so if you play on iOS you can add your Bandit Clan!

Junaid_Hussain

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2014, 07:37:18 AM »
hi lisy any update on the upgraded tier pledges that didn't get resolved? I still don't see the correct humble page

Here's the response from humble bundle, seems a bit of a mess:

Greetings Junaid,

At this time we had not received Steam keys from the developers of Armello. We recommend reaching out to the developers of Armello for additional information on the your tier status. You can contact the developers by emailing admin@leagueofgeeks.com.

Please let us know if you have any questions or need any additional support.
Gotta Say I'm pretty disappointed...
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 10:36:45 AM by Junaid_Hussain »

Lisy Kane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • League of Geeks
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2014, 09:37:50 AM »
hi lisy any update on the upgraded tier pledges that didn't get resolved? I still don't see the correct humble page

Here's the response from humble bundle, seems a bit of a mess:

Greetings Junaid,

At this time we had not received Steam keys from the developers of Armello. We recommend reaching out to the developers of Armello for additional information on the your tier status. You can contact the developers by emailing admin@leagueofgeeks.com.

Please let us know if you have any questions or need any additional support.
Gotta Say I'm pretty disappointed...

Hi Junaid,

This is incorrect information from Humble Bundle, we sent them our Beta keys last week and they have been sent out - I'll send you an email now.

Junaid_Hussain

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2014, 10:02:00 AM »
Yeah I'm not sure what's gone wrong, i have the backer bandit tier for korefuji at outlook dot com
but i dont have it for sekhu dot net at gmail dot com