Author Topic: [PC] Evade glitch through palace peril  (Read 723 times)

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
[PC] Evade glitch through palace peril
« on: October 18, 2014, 03:09:11 PM »
Build Number: 

Platform:

Microsoft Windows Pc

Description:

The evade card (sorry the name escapes me) allows a player to skip a palace peril. Using this glitch the player can then end turn constantly until the king is on 1 health and one hit him without using any LoG Sanctioned method.

Repro Steps:

In the attached file you can see the reproduction steps because I figured this would be easier to explain. But basically one player stands on the side of the wall, the other player uses evade on their opponent to allow him to evade their attack making them jump back and forcing them back a tile over the wall and straight to the king.

Attachments:

http://imgur.com/tygS5wT
(File to big to upload cause of my Sick edits :P )

YouTube | Email

TofuFox

• Backer
    • View Profile
Re: [PC] Evade glitch through palace peril
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 03:46:47 PM »
I've attached the images.
This appears to be
[Known Issue: If attacked from the correct angle, characters may retreat into palace grounds avoiding the palace perils all together.]

Game 1 Reproduction:
1. Amber played Wyld's Warning on Mercurio, who was next to a Palace Peril.
2. Amber attacked Mercurio at an angle that would force a retreat into the Palace.
Attachment: 2014-10-17_00035.jpg

Game 2 Reproduction:
Works repeatedly and even for the King's Guard.  Will retreat across the King to the other side of the King.
Mercurio equipped with evade signet and amulet.
1. After Mercurio is pushed into Palace, Amber pushes him further across to another Palace Peril.  Amber performs (and fails) Peril but Mercurio does not.  Attachments _00003,_00005,_00007.
2. Mercurio is further pushed around by a King's Guard, still not doing Perils.  Attachment _00008.

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
Re: [PC] Evade glitch through palace peril
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2014, 04:19:49 PM »
I've attached the images.
This appears to be
[Known Issue: If attacked from the correct angle, characters may retreat into palace grounds avoiding the palace perils all together.]

Game 1 Reproduction:
1. Amber played Wyld's Warning on Mercurio, who was next to a Palace Peril.
2. Amber attacked Mercurio at an angle that would force a retreat into the Palace.
Attachment: 2014-10-17_00035.jpg

Game 2 Reproduction:
Works repeatedly and even for the King's Guard.  Will retreat across the King to the other side of the King.
Mercurio equipped with evade signet and amulet.
1. After Mercurio is pushed into Palace, Amber pushes him further across to another Palace Peril.  Amber performs (and fails) Peril but Mercurio does not.  Attachments _00003,_00005,_00007.
2. Mercurio is further pushed around by a King's Guard, still not doing Perils.  Attachment _00008.

Thanks for adding your view Tofu :)

YouTube | Email