Author Topic: AFK Proxy  (Read 1311 times)

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
AFK Proxy
« on: October 18, 2014, 03:37:30 AM »
Hey guys

So I'm not sure if others have noticed but my presence has somewhat lacked in the previous weeks and I feel like I owe you an explanation.  Well, it comes down to a couple of things really. As a moderator I now hold more of a backseat role just making sure all of your Armellians are enjoying your time here and helping out where needed.  Dont get me wrong, I read pretty much every thread that comes through here but unfortunately I dont have the time to write a 3 page reply like Alvorn, Tofufox and Snacuum. This brings me to the second reason. Uni is cracking down and I've had to really prioritize that as this is my final year towards my diploma.  Don't get me wrong, I love you guys and always read your stuff and in the past few weeks I've seen some really great discussions come through here and learnt a lot more about the game then I knew. Never even considered a Rot victory until you guys suggested it.  But I just wanted to let you guys know whats going on with me if anyone has missed me and I should be back in a few weeks! Thanks for waiting, don't miss me to much  ;)

That said who here is pumped for multiplayer!! If you are head on over here and link your steam profiles so we can get together in Alpha and test it! Oh and ya know, get owned ;)

Multiplayer Thread: http://leagueofgeeks.com/forums/index.php?topic=415.0

~8BitProxy

Snacuum

• Backer
    • View Profile
Re: AFK Proxy
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 02:07:42 PM »
Having just graduated with my Degree, I feel you bro.

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
Re: AFK Proxy
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 03:21:16 AM »
Having just graduated with my Degree, I feel you bro.

Pity me :P haha but its something I'm interested In so its not to painful :)