Author Topic: Hello from Washington State  (Read 29 times)

snifs

• View Profile
Hello from Washington State
« on: August 08, 2018, 03:56:38 PM »
I've actually had Armello for awhile but just recently I've had some time to learn and enjoy the game.  I've been playing the single player game but then I decided to try the multiplayer option. I've never played a multiplayer online game before so I didn't know what to expect.  I got to the lobby but I had no idea on how to get ready so I never got to play a game. But hopefully I can discover how it works so I can experience that avenue of the game as well.   :)

Divapanda

• View Profile
Re: Hello from Washington State
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2018, 07:13:20 AM »
Hello Person from Washington State!

Nice to meet you! You should definitely check out Multiplayer! Especially on Friday and Wednesday! Friday is Fury Friday and it means for quicker games! (PLayers are given less time to think about their moves hehe)

Wednesday is Stranger Games, and usually it's a unique rule set! Like Everyone starts with an equipment and follower, as well as Banes have more rot! Or something! Those makes the games tricky!

But just making sure, all you need to do is click Multiplayer, and click Public game (for standard game),  then wait in the lobby! When the lobby picks up three other people (and you'll see their names appear), you'll get to click a window that pops up that says "Ready" (or cancel if you want to quit xD). Then you can proceed with choosing your hero etc...

Hope to run into you for some Multiplayer games! Nice to meet you!