Author Topic: Welcome offer problem on iOS  (Read 217 times)

Dierauerc@gmail.com

• View Profile
Welcome offer problem on iOS
« on: June 11, 2018, 07:59:08 AM »
I purchased the welcome offer for $3 and I only got the river character and about 80 of the 1200 shards I was supposed toget can anyone fix this?

Jrap

• League of Geeks | Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome offer problem on iOS
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 05:09:42 PM »
Heya there, that sounds pretty irregular!
Luckily we'll be able to look at your account history and grant you any missing items from our end, just get in touch with qa[at]leagueofgeeks.com with a screenshot of your armello account details page, and we'll try to figure out hwat happened and reunite you with your missing shards  ;D

Bartonarms

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2018, 04:17:11 AM »
Exactly the same problem here.  Just submitted a bug report.  Should I email as well?

Lisy Kane

• League of Geeks | Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • League of Geeks
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2018, 04:31:38 PM »
Hi folks,

Just a reminder that the Welcome Offer includes River + Fistful of Shards (80), so this isn't actually a bug.

<3 Lisy

Bartonarms

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2018, 03:25:32 AM »
Then I'd very much like to see the welcome offer pop up again, because both myself and the OP believed we were paying for 1200 shards.  Can anyone post a screenshot of it?

Also, the developer who replied seemed to think that the OP was owed 1200 as well.

Finally, the offer was specifically labelled 70% off.  I don't know how this would apply to River, so I can only assume it was referring to 1200 shards for $2.99 (70% off the regular price of $9.99).
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 12:49:44 AM by Bartonarms »