Author Topic: Zosha telegram stickers  (Read 639 times)

Original Bias

• View Profile
Zosha telegram stickers
« on: May 25, 2018, 05:13:19 AM »
Signs of life - yay!

So those of you who are of an artsy disposition will know that you can't always get into your groove of working on a big, finished piece or something, either for time constraints, or just a general art funk of some kind, so you doodle ...

I've had a lot of that doodling happen and eventually I sat down and lined some of those doodles and then I stumbled into coloring them too and then I accidentally added the necessary bits to make them into stickers for an Instant Messenger service and now I'm unintentionally writing this text on this forum and throwing this at you for public use ... and I never meant to do any of that, I swear ... I think ...

You can find the sticker set at this link - https://t.me/addstickers/ZoshaMoods - enjoy all you folks!

I'll also be happy for suggestions for more future expressions, should I get around to doing those - also, I promise Drunken Prince will continue again soon. Just need to figure out some more style things.

InariFox

• Retired Armello player
    • View Profile
    • Friend's Webcomic
Re: Zosha telegram stickers
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2018, 03:01:36 PM »
Whoa these stickers are excellent!
I use Telegram a bunch and love Armello, good job on making these and thanks for sharing them!
I hope to see more stickers of more heroes in the future!
I'd sure use the heck out of big Ghor stickers.
|Follow me on Twitter:@TaosukeFox|

I also play Bemani rhythm games.

CrazyBob05

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2018, 09:21:41 AM »
These are nice.  I would LOVE to see more of this.  As a furry, I don't usually take interest in rats but Zosha is definitely an exception to that.  The thought of seeing Elyssia drawn like this is really tempting...

Darcy Smith

• League of Geeks | Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2018, 03:14:42 PM »
These are SO RAD! WOAH!

Gawd, I love 'em so much.

alexa098202

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2018, 03:35:42 PM »
*heavy breathing*
I need these on facebook messenger!! @_@ Do you think it's possible to get it up there?