Author Topic: [iOS] Challenges System Does Not Work  (Read 264 times)

MaxHs

• View Profile
[iOS] Challenges System Does Not Work
« on: May 12, 2018, 08:25:50 PM »
Hey I'm playing Armello in iOS platform with the newest version (as of May 12, US store). The entire Challenges system seems stops working. I downloaded Armello into a different iOS device to see if that would fix the problem, but the issue persists once I signed in my account.

Description:
Challenge System had some bugs in the previous update, allowing me to clear  multiple challenges simultaneously by finishing just one Signet challenge. Thus before I collected all rings, the Signets section already shown as "All Signets Unlocked". I just finished the requirement for the last Rat Clan ring, but cannot get it since it should be distributed as a reward from the Signets section, which now is closed. In the home screen, the Challenge section is lighted up, indicating there should be award available.

The third section in Challenge (which requires finishing game in certain ways) does not work at all. All the achievement are locked even if I finished the game in the required way repeatedly solo or online. Also, the images of third section of challenge will disappear once click arrow few times.

I get all 12 Amulets without running into problem. (Total number of Amulet is 12 right?)

Sock

• League of Geeks | Developer
    • View Profile
Re: [iOS] Challenges System Does Not Work
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 05:21:47 PM »
Hi there!
Hi MaxHs

Thanks for getting in touch with us about this issue. Okay, so, we've had some other reports of this issue with the challenges system, but we're unable to reproduce it in house. Can we ask if you're playing with an unstable connection, or if there's any way you can think of that your internet might have dropped out when you were completing / claiming a challenge?

It would help us if you could enter the challenges screen, attempt to use some of the features, like scroll across to examine your progress on the third column, then without quitting the app, entering a single player game and using the bug sender in the pause menu to send us your logs.

sock

I hope we can work this out for you! Thanks for the amount of detail you've put into this bug report!

joaoamaral

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 06:26:01 PM »
Hi!
I'm facing the same issue.

I might have not finished a game without pausing it actually.
I usually go another apps or press the Home Button on iPhone, because of notifications etc.

I will try that (without exiting) and I will post the results using the bug feature or if everything goes well I will put here.

Sock

• League of Geeks | Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2018, 09:59:19 AM »
Great! That info would help us a lot, so thanks!

joaoamaral

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2018, 08:08:28 PM »
It'a actually hard to start and finish and game without pausing or stopping.
But here it goes without quitting game, starting and finishing.
Didn't got the achievement. Hope it helps. Looking forward to next update :)

https://imgur.com/a/kOlCY8f