Author Topic: Forum activity  (Read 4520 times)

Alvorn

• Backer
    • View Profile
Re: Forum activity
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2014, 11:31:58 PM »
Thursday nights (Australian Eastern Standard time) are good nights to lurk :) Because around 12 o'clock a new build is released (for Alpha backers only at the moment that is).
However last night didn't see a release  :'( ... I guess the team are caught up with the Multi-player build and getting the Survey's out this week. Here's hoping for some news soon...
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 11:47:51 PM by Alvorn »

Xiander

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2014, 01:29:15 AM »
Thursday nights (Australian Eastern Standard time) are good nights to lurk :) Because around 12 o'clock a new build is released (for Alpha backers only at the moment that is).
However last night didn't see a release  :'( ... I guess the team are caught up with the Multi-player build and getting the Survey's out this week. Here's hoping for some news soon...

We are also getting fairly close to the time they projected beta for, which may very well factor in. I am personally holding my breath in exitement  ;D

Edit: A few hours after I posted, Alvorn was proven right, as a Multiplayer build was released. Awsome!!
I cannot wait to hear from the Alpha Backers how the game plays in multiplayer.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 03:22:48 AM by Xiander »
In the interest of not putting anyone off their appetites... I hid the bodies elsewhere.

Agog to be the 3,579th wizard on BackerKit for Armello

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2014, 03:48:04 AM »

We are also getting fairly close to the time they projected beta for, which may very well factor in. I am personally holding my breath in exitement  ;D

Edit: A few hours after I posted, Alvorn was proven right, as a Multiplayer build was released. Awsome!!
I cannot wait to hear from the Alpha Backers how the game plays in multiplayer.

Alvorn is in the money! What did you back Xiander?
After this 1hr download ill let you know haha but im so excited!

Snacuum

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2014, 01:52:23 PM »
NOOOOO. I'm not at home! I cannot play yet...

Xiander

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2014, 06:07:15 PM »

Alvorn is in the money! What did you back Xiander?
After this 1hr download ill let you know haha but im so excited!

I backed Bandit tier, so I have a bit of a wait ahead of me still. Do keep me updated though.
In the interest of not putting anyone off their appetites... I hid the bodies elsewhere.

Agog to be the 3,579th wizard on BackerKit for Armello

Alvorn

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2014, 11:10:27 PM »
Got the update this morning. Haven't had a chance to play multiplayer against anyone yet. For some reasons players seem to be few and far between. Wonder why that is ?  ;)

However Id give the single player a whirl and I must say Im loving the other updates in this build :)

Alvorn