Author Topic: Fan Art/ "Paragons" Homebrew  (Read 444 times)

crumbfoot

• View Profile
Fan Art/ "Paragons" Homebrew
« on: March 29, 2018, 05:46:22 PM »

More homebrew heroes + art, just because [I had the time this week]. I had no idea how addictive the creation of animal-RPG characters would be, honestly. It helps that this game is so awesome and dynamic, of course.

Sigfrid, the Moonlight Skald (Wolf Clan)

Warhorn of Tragic Tales -  At Dusk and after ending her turn, -2 Fight for all adjacent Heroes and King's Guard until the end of their next turn.

Fight - Body - Wits - Spirit
5 - 4 - 4 - 3

Sigrid is the most revered Skald of any in the Wolf lands, as she has ever set aside her own glory in favor of amplifying the glories of her Clan. In this she has found a lifetime's fulfillment, but Sigrid has always been far more capable than any mere bard. For every elysian ballad that can raise an army to its feet, she knows twenty terrible, withering notes that can draw an enemy's vital strength right out of their bones. As her fur begins to gray and the King begins to fade, so too grows her own desire to claim some of life's fleeting glory for herself...

Philippe, the Lord of Leverage (Rabbit Clan)

Endless Influence -  Heroes who claim a Settlement owned by Philippe lose 1 Prestige and gain a Bounty.

3 - 5 - 6 - 2

The noble-born Philippe is a renowned political bureaucrat of utterly instinctive quality. His flawless education and peerless skill are heightened by a raw charisma that can only be described as uncanny...but the wise should not be fooled. Beneath his sharp good looks and disarming smile lie an impossibly ambitious mind, more cryptic and insidious than any distant thunderstorm. Mere months after coming of age, he'd already amassed more favors and raw currency than most other nobles in all Armello. How he came of it? Who can say? None play the Game better than he. Most would never seek to be his rival anywhere but on the field of open battle...

Dagdan, the Father of Salves (Bear Clan)

Harmonic Herbalism - On a Forest tile, +1 Health for every Magic spent to cast a spell.

4 - 6 - 3 - 3

Many immortal beings only grow more depressed, selfish, or downright spiteful as the centuries drag on...not so for the Father of Salves! He spends most of his time tending to the forests of Armello, communing with the plants and trees. It is from them he learned the secret of long life, so many lifetimes ago…or so he'd have you believe. Whatever the source of his longevity, he has spent much it healing the wounds and ailments of the Bear Clan and all their realm, which as earned him their unwavering devotion for generations - devotion he has returned with timeless wisdom and terrible jokes. Still, it is undoubtedly best to remain on the good side of even the jolliest immortal...a fact that many are forgetting, as the King's life draws to an end...

Sylvea, the Dungeon Dancer (Rat Clan)

Escape Artist - +1 die in Perils for each equipped item. The first time you escape a Peril during your turn, gain Stealth until the end of your next turn, and you may immediately place Sylvea on any adjacent, unoccupied tile.

4 - 4 - 5 - 3

The soft-spoken Sylvea is a tomb raider without peer, the survivor of a lifetime's worth of peril and violence. There was a time when she sought out dungeons and bandits' dens with the sole intent of meeting her end – for what reason, she hasn't bothered to remember. She soon found new meaning in life at the end of a red hot adrenaline surge, leaping from doom to doom with such serene fearlessness that the world itself seemed to make way for her achievements, honing her like a fine blade until her skills became unmatched. Despite all of this (and all the priceless treasures she has recovered from Bane-infested ruins over the years), she is not well known among her kind. In fact, due to a solitary lifetime spent solely in pursuit of death, there are few who even know she exists at all. This is ideal, for these uncertain times will most benefit the player that no one knows is playing...

« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 08:14:17 PM by crumbfoot »

CrazyBob05

• View Profile
Re: Fan Art/ "Paragons" Homebrew
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 11:23:49 PM »
Second verse same as the first, another set of amazing fanmade characters.  I may start feeling something akin to a rivalry with you for coming up with great characters.

Lyhli

• Just enjoying the game!
    • View Profile
    • My page at deviantArt.com
Re: Fan Art/ "Paragons" Homebrew
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2018, 07:01:17 AM »
These are amazing characters, and I love your art style! Philippe's hero power is amazing! I don't normally play Rabbits, but I'd love to try my hand at him!