Author Topic: Armello: towards a free-to-play model ?  (Read 407 times)

Spinosaure

• View Profile
Armello: towards a free-to-play model ?
« on: November 19, 2017, 02:35:53 AM »
Hello LoG, hi Darcy,

I've managed to get my hands on the iOS version of Armello and I was quite surprised of the brand new free-to-play format. Armello is a game with a lot of micro-transactions. Most of them are purely on an aesthetic aspect such as skins for heroes, boards, dice yet some are also gameplay related as for the Bandits characters.

From this point comes a simple question regarding the actual players on PC who own the paid version: will you add a system that will let us transfer both our inventory and our progression from PC to mobile ?

Also, does this mean Armello will become free-to-play on PC as well in a near future ?

I'm quite concerned about the new monthly subscription you are advertising in game.

Thank you in advance for your response,

Spinosaure

Darcy Smith

• League of Geeks | Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Armello: towards a free-to-play model ?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 04:32:42 PM »
Hey Spinosaure, we don't have any plans to blend the progression from platform to platform. In terms of the iOS version, we've tailored the pricing, progression and reward structure for that specific platform.

The subscription program is something we're trying out for mobile and we currently have no intention of bringing it to PC. What concerns you about the subscription?

Cheers,

<3 Darcy