Author Topic: [Win 8.1 x64] GAME STUCK after River attacks fresh bane  (Read 283 times)

air6ornepig

• View Profile
[Win 8.1 x64] GAME STUCK after River attacks fresh bane
« on: September 16, 2017, 11:54:54 AM »
Build Number: 
The recent one

Platform:
PC Win 8.1 x64 Steam

Description:
Spawned a bane using the bane's malice magic where River was going to step. She attacked it accidentally before the bane's spawn animation finished and the game got 'stuck' on her turn. Everybody left, we had no choice. After River was Mercurio's turn and then after I would've won a prestige win. So disappointed.

Five to seven stars, lost to time  :'( :'( :'(

I noticed another "game freeze" topic on the board related to a bane spawning incedent. They're probably related. I should mention I also 'disconnected' while hoping and waiting for the game to be able to continue (though we all reconnected before leaving manually). I sent a bug report through the game as well.

Repro Steps:
1. Spawn bane.
2. Attack it (with River's passive) right as it spawns.
3. Cry.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 11:58:08 AM by air6ornepig »

air6ornepig

• View Profile
Re: [Win 8.1 x64] GAME STUCK after River attacks fresh bane
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 09:28:25 PM »
It happened three times again already. Half of my games "freeze" or get "stuck" when you play a card while a bane is dying or spawning. PLEASE FIX THIS IS A HUGE ISSUE AFFECTING LITERALLY HALF OF MY GAMES.

I've missed out on 15 stars in online mode already. This makes me so mad! I'd be rank 7 by now!!!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 09:31:36 PM by air6ornepig »

Darcy Smith

• League of Geeks | Developer
    • View Profile
Re: [Win 8.1 x64] GAME STUCK after River attacks fresh bane
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 03:37:10 PM »
Heyo air6ornepig, sorry to hear you had a rough run. Did you happen to submit an in-game bug report for this one? We're keen on seeing the logs for these games.

If not, please send an email through to qa[at]leagueofgeeks.com with a description of the issue and the relevant logs for the session.

Log Locations
On Windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\League of Geeks\Armello\logs
On Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/League of Geeks/Armello/logs
On Mac (el Capitan): /Users/<username>/Library/Caches/unity.League of Geeks
On Linux: ~/.config/unity3d/League of Geeks/Armello/logs

Cheers,

<3 Darcy