Author Topic: Fury Friday lags A LOT. [Plus+]  (Read 369 times)

Shadify

• View Profile
Fury Friday lags A LOT. [Plus+]
« on: September 09, 2017, 05:01:16 PM »
Hey there guys.
You know this is weird, I"m kinda mad now, but I'll try to explain.

Armello lags and crashes almost EVERY time on Fury Friday. It can freeze at any time, and everyone will see  and feel it, its not just me. And even if somebody will go away, tired of waiting, there's no chances that the game will unfreeze again. So it must be smth with the servers it seems.. too overloaded maybe? Well then whats the point of "Fury friday" if the servers can't work correctly?

and another thing that just happened a moments ago: game crashed at the start of the new day after a new King's order.
here's the log file.

Also. There's smth odd about some new cards..
I don't remember what it calls, but its a card that you can use to defend your town from the banes.  And from the roted characters as well. The problem is that it works with banes, but the town description says "-1 health for every rot point" or smth like that.. and it doesn't work with characters. Or should it work ONLY with rotten characters that have 5 or 5+ rot? Oo'

Also. I'm still pretty interested, who's translating the game to russian? Maybe russian players could help you at least? |"D 'cause most of the characters replies are totally wrong, and there's a chance that other players won't understand the real meaning of the original phrase. My english is not the best, but even I could fix some things if I could or had a permission... |"D

Darcy Smith

• League of Geeks | Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Fury Friday lags A LOT. [Plus+]
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 05:26:47 PM »
Hey Shadify, thanks for hitting us up. I've forwarded your description of the crash and the relevant logs through to QA for further investigation.

As for the new card, it gives you two rot and then you gain one health for every bane on the board.

The localisation isn't perfect so feel free to submit bugs on a case by case basis if you see anything awkward or incorrect. Thanks again.

Cheers,

<3 Darcy

Shadify

• View Profile
Re: Fury Friday lags A LOT. [Plus+]
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 11:54:23 PM »
As for the new card, it gives you two rot and then you gain one health for every bane on the board.

Nonono, not this one.) This one is for the character, I'm talkin' about the other one, I guess it calls.. "Stone guardians" or smth like that, if I'm right. You can find it it trickery cards. So you can PROTECT your city from banes with it, and as I said, it seems to work with rotten characters as well, or just injured a bit (less than 5 rot), and bite them for every rot point when they're in the protected city.  But it doesn't work with the characters. Oo'

As for the localisation, where should I talk about it? can I make any suggestions in this thread or should I make another one?..