Author Topic: [PC, Win10 x64] Card accidentally removed an objective, NPC then spoke bug text.  (Read 279 times)

retrowire

• View Profile
Build Number:  1.9

Platform: PC

Description: I had an objective appear on a swamp, I played the Spirit Seeds card to it so that I wouldn't lose health to the swamp while also being able to obtain my objective. But this not only converted the swamps to forest, it removed the objective entirely. At which point the NPC that pops out of the side with your next objectives showed up and instead of whispering the "Hey come here!" kind of text you regularly see, I saw what looked like code that said UI_rumor yadda yadda or something.

I was playing on my Steam Link with Steam Controller when this happened and so I couldn't take a screenshot unfortunately.

Repro Steps: Wish I could provide EXACT details but I'll be as specific as possible.

The objective was only about 2 spaces from my base.

I approached it and only had 2 health maybe, one AP left.

I cast Spirit Seeds on it.

The objective disappeared with the swamp.

The NPC popped up asking what new objective I wanted but had buggy text rather than regular flavor text.

I was able to choose a new objective and continue playing.

Attachments: N/A
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 02:27:16 AM by retrowire »

Darcy Smith

• League of Geeks | Developer
    • View Profile
HMMM bug text you say?! The quest is meant to relocate but the bugged text sounds wack.

Can you send an email through to qa[at]leagueofgeeks.com with a description of the issue and the relevant logs for the session.

Log Locations
On Windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\League of Geeks\Armello\logs
On Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/League of Geeks/Armello/logs
On Mac (el Capitan): /Users/<username>/Library/Caches/unity.League of Geeks
On Linux: ~/.config/unity3d/League of Geeks/Armello/logs

Cheers,

<3 Darcy