Author Topic: [Bug, PC WIN7 x64] First quest, waiting... issue  (Read 337 times)

RongYao

• View Profile
[Bug, PC WIN7 x64] First quest, waiting... issue
« on: August 29, 2017, 04:11:13 AM »
The issue was mentioned in the past bug list log of 1.9, the issue is caused by the host, whoever the host is he is not waiting to pick up a quest, but it is always host's party, if we have 2 people playing, one that hosting never experiencing the issue to wait on first quest, it is always the second party who joins the host. tested 5 times and reproduced the issue.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 05:40:10 AM by RongYao »
I use pencils to write notes and paint to make my day colourful! Likes music, coffee, active life!

RongYao

• View Profile
Re: [Bug, PC WIN7 x64] First quest, waiting... issue
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 09:16:46 AM »
Here are two screenshots of the issue, which also shows another issue, after first quest have been selected and i am the second party not the host who created the lobby, host was 2, two random people, then me the last, i choose the middle quest, waiting bug appeared (happens every time) after second person took turn, the far right quest show as waiting too, gladly the game picked up the one i've chosen initially so thats good, but weird bug.
I use pencils to write notes and paint to make my day colourful! Likes music, coffee, active life!