Author Topic: Well, hello there!  (Read 160 times)

Scylla the Kelpie

• View Profile
Well, hello there!
« on: August 28, 2017, 03:13:36 PM »
How are you guys doing?

New Armello player here!  Got the game (plus all the DLC) during the free weekend trail, and I been playing it ever since~

(Bandit clan, all the way >=3)

To tell a little about myself; I am an artist who mostly draws just for fun, but every now and then, I do get commissioned to do some works for other~

Not that I would charge for my works here .3.

Pretty sure there's a rule against that? Any who, expect some future Armello fanart works posted on this site in the coming weeks! And maybe some requests every now and then, if things go well ^^

I fell in love with the setting of Armello, and would enjoy nothing more than to see it grow from the main game into something much bigger. From books, to card games, to tabletop rpgs. I feel like this setting has room to grow, be it from official works from the devs or fan made ones from the community!

Speaking of books, card games and tabletop RPGs; if there are folks on here who are doing such a thing, and would like the help of an artist for their project, I am more happy to lend a hand (or paw ;p)! So long as credit is given where credit is do, I wouldn't mind helping out ^^