Author Topic: New Trickery Card suggestion  (Read 300 times)

SurefireTactics

• Armello Master
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
New Trickery Card suggestion
« on: August 29, 2017, 09:33:47 AM »
Greetings everyone.

I would like to open up discussion for a new trickery pact.

Life Insurance (Working Title, obviously not gonna be the card name.)
Rarity: Rare.
Cost: 2/3 Gold (Feel free to discuss cost.)
Effect: Play to another hero to have both you and the hero you play this to gai +1 health at the start of their respective turns.

Trickery doesn't seem to have any cards at all that increase health/survivability and instead opts for long term resource gains through other pacts such as Merchant's Agreement or Blackmail. Usage of this card could potentially allow you to reap those benefits much longer than you would normally be able to and still have a use in combat builds to keep you alive.

Please place down your thoughts on this card in the replies below.

Happy Gaming <3
Mister UPS Man.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 09:41:55 AM by SurefireTactics »

vardgo

• View Profile
Re: New Trickery Card suggestion
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 09:41:45 AM »
this card idea interests me, though I feel at max there should be two copies in the deck. 

Wessolf27

• Armellian Tourist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 01:23:41 AM »
That's a really good card! I'd give it a 2 Gold Cost because it's something I see needing to be cheap to run for a quick heal.

btw, if at all possible, it'd be nice to archive the idea on the Grand Card Suggestion Archive once finalized.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 01:26:50 AM by Wessolf27 »
Re-probus: A Story of Ferals

Omegaupdate Forums | Eagle Time Forums

Darcy Smith

• League of Geeks | Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2017, 05:58:15 PM »
I dig it!  I'm trying to advocate for vague pacts that aren't clear as to whether they are good or bad, or more situational cards. It'd be cool if it was like +1 health, -1 gold or something.

HMMMM

Teii

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2017, 06:06:40 AM »
I see no huge issue with the card itself.  I might be too strong on high body and/or shield heroes who typically have to be whittled down, but I don't feel like it would be oppressive.  However, I think adding it or any other mutual beneficial pact would just be too many pact cards in the trickery deck.  At that point, I'd rather see all the mutually beneficial pact cards condensed into a single common card.  You play it to another hero then 3 options pop-up, gold, prestige or health, and you pick one.  Makes a single versatile card instead of 3 situational ones, cuts down on the instances of not getting the exact pact you want and makes the trickery deck more consistent overall.   The allies pact card art and name could still be used for the condensed card.  Merchant's agreement could be recycled for a lot of gold generating card effects LoG comes up with later.