Author Topic: Three Wishes about Armello - Or me being selfish again  (Read 248 times)

CrazyBob05

• View Profile
Three Wishes about Armello - Or me being selfish again
« on: August 10, 2017, 12:40:48 PM »
First - I really wish this game was much more popular.  It certainly deserves to be.  There are a lot of games out there, some are crap but get a lot of praise and some are awesome and hardly get any.  This one is sadly in the latter group.

Second -  A Nintendo Switch release.  This was touched on by the devs before and they said they had no current plans to port it to the Switch.  A shame really, I feel like there's some missed opportunity there.

Third - Exiles Character Pack.  This is me going full selfish, I know.  But the Exiles were the first idea I came up with to suggest and in my mind that makes them special amongst my ideas.  They've changed since they were introduced to the forums and that's fine, they had to they were OP and probably still are.
"The strength of the Wolf is the Pack and the strength of the Pack is the Wolf"

Darcy Smith

• League of Geeks | Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Three Wishes about Armello - Or me being selfish again
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 03:52:39 PM »
Heyo Crazybob05!

Haha we're working on your first wish as hard as we can. As for your second wish, unfortunately it's just not going to happen. We have so many platforms to maintain and it slows development significantly. We want to focus on the platforms we have and we've committed to. It's already a heap.

As for more heroes, I'm glad you enjoyed drafting some! The difficult thing is that we also love making heroes, and we have a long list of potential options. Hopefully we get a chance to make some more heroes soon!

Cheers,

<3 Darcy

CrazyBob05

• View Profile
Re: Three Wishes about Armello - Or me being selfish again
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 10:14:56 PM »
Thanks for replying to me Darcy, I appreciate it whenever you take the time to look at something I've written.  No matter how selfish or ridiculous.
"The strength of the Wolf is the Pack and the strength of the Pack is the Wolf"