Author Topic: [MAC] Serendibite ring does not work  (Read 393 times)

Snarkking

• View Profile
[MAC] Serendibite ring does not work
« on: August 10, 2017, 11:21:50 AM »
Build Number: 1.8.2

Platform: MAC OS SIERRA 10.12.6

Description: I have not tried this with other heroes, but with Sylas the Serendibite ring does give +1 prestige when the guard is killed, but as soon as the guard actually dies, the prestige is still being taken away as if the ring is not equipped at all.

Repro Steps: With Sylas selected, Serendibite ring is chosen.
Attack Kings Guard
Kill Kings Guard
Immediately gain and then lose said prestige.

Kletian999

• Backer
    • View Profile
Re: [MAC] Serendibite ring does not work
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 11:22:47 PM »
The ring is working as intended.  It's not intended to make killing guards a prestige gain, just to nullify the prestige loss and be a gold gain.

Snarkking

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 04:56:16 AM »
The ring is working as intended.  It's not intended to make killing guards a prestige gain, just to nullify the prestige loss and be a gold gain.

thank you for your reply, but I am still a little confused..

The ring says "Gain +1 prestige and +1 gold for each kings guard killed." It doesnt give me an impression that it is just to nullify it..?? from what I have read for other people, it also seems like it is supposed to give you the prestige, not nullify it. That is why I was under the impression that something was wrong on my end. I really don't know.

I appreciate your feedback on it however, I'm still just a tad confused on it I guess ^ ^

Kletian999

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 09:04:30 PM »
That's the thing, you get +1 Prestige from the ring at the same time you "still" lose 1 prestige from the guards death.  That's how it nullifies the loss.