Author Topic: Portrait Selection  (Read 274 times)

Biologist

• View Profile
Portrait Selection
« on: July 14, 2017, 01:52:11 PM »
Hello. I was thinking it would be neat if players could choose between the various portraits and frames that they've unlocked as they level up in the multiplayer queue to use their favorite (Diablo III does something similar if I remember correctly). I like some of the portraits better than others, and I find it a bit dull that all level 60 players have the same portrait. I get that the system as it is now provides an "at a glance" indication of a player's level, but that's what the numbers are for.

I realize there may be some coding reason this won't work, but since I hadn't seen it brought up on the official forums anywhere I thought I'd post about it.
Pet peeves: Apes are not monkeys, jellyfish are not fish, and tomatoes are not vegetables!

Wessolf27

• Armellian Tourist
    • View Profile
Re: Portrait Selection
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 02:42:27 AM »
I agree, it'd be nice to have a wider selection of portraits too if possible. Maybe dip into a some of the playable characters and card images as well. Maybe someone would love to have Skeeve or the Stranger as some of the possible portraits.
Re-probus: A Story of Ferals

Omegaupdate Forums | Eagle Time Forums

Darcy Smith

• League of Geeks | Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Portrait Selection
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 03:41:16 PM »
Heyo! We've received this request quite a bit, so maybe one day! It's not a huge priority for us at the moment though.

Cheers,

<3 Darcy