Author Topic: Amber's Battle/Peril Design is Different than her Portrait and Model  (Read 332 times)

Stray

• Backer
    • View Profile
I might be the only person in the world bothered by this, but I thought I'd bring it to LoG's attention in case they weren't aware of it.

Amber's clothing in the battle/peril art has some pretty glaring inconsistencies with her portrait and model. I know battle/peril are is simplified, and I totally understand eliminating the intricate designs on her outfit, but the yellow stripes on her shoulder pads and the yellow sides of her jacket/corset are just completely missing.

vs

No, it's not really a big deal, but I do notice it every time I see a default skin Amber, and I think the addition of the stripes on the shoulder pads and the yellow sides/back of her jacket would be a good way to close the gap without losing the simplification that the battle/peril art has. I totally understand the team is probably busy with other things though and this would definitely be a super low priority thing...but yeah. Thought I'd bring it up, just to think about.

Kletian999

• Backer
    • View Profile
Re: Amber's Battle/Peril Design is Different than her Portrait and Model
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 01:45:29 AM »
I agree that Amber's default outfit is a lot less glamourous than it should be, especially since her "premium" skin is even more rustic.