Author Topic: Turquoise Ring (Evade) shouldn't work in the Palace Grounds.  (Read 816 times)

Rogahar

• View Profile
It's a perfectly viable ring for the Rat Clan to have elsewhere but it makes any victory other than Prestige far harder, as anyone that attacks you once you're in, be they King's Guard or Hero, pushes you right out again. Without a Hot Rot Wine or Strategist, it becomes impossible to remain in the Grounds long enough to move on the king.

Like Twiss' special ability, the Turquoise ring should stop working once you're in the Palace Grounds.

LunarFrost

• I'm just here, you're welcome to say hi.
    • View Profile
Re: Turquoise Ring (Evade) shouldn't work in the Palace Grounds.
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 02:24:48 PM »
One of the things that make Twiss insanely strong is that her evade turns off in the palace. I don't want Rats to have that same power on a ring. Even now Twiss's ability needs a nerf, but allowing rats to have that would be extremely strong; borderline broken.
I'm the guy that genuinely looks forward to change and when nothing changes, I worry.

I also like reasonable debates.

Kletian999

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2017, 11:20:39 PM »
When Twiss's evade turns off in the palace, she tends to get murdered unless she buffed herself to average fight stats.

LunarFrost

• I'm just here, you're welcome to say hi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2017, 02:09:11 PM »
When Twiss's evade turns off in the palace, she tends to get murdered unless she buffed herself to average fight stats.

Random queue Twiss's don't tend to enter the palace unless they have HRW or are heavily buffed.
I'm the guy that genuinely looks forward to change and when nothing changes, I worry.

I also like reasonable debates.

Kletian999

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2017, 10:02:48 PM »
Then why change the Rat Evade ring.  Rat Evade players aren't automatically smarter than Twiss players.

Darcy Smith

• League of Geeks | Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2017, 04:06:48 PM »
I don't know, this ring gets a good amount of use and is still super powerful even if it works in the palace. I think we have bigger fish to fry on our end.

<3