Author Topic: A few humble suggestions  (Read 481 times)

LunarDrag0n

• View Profile
A few humble suggestions
« on: May 05, 2017, 07:49:07 AM »
Hi there-

Been playing almost every day now and I have a few observations/requests IMHO of course!!! I mostly play Sylas, so the first two are about him:

-When Sylas is engaged in battle, the sword at his side wiggles right along with the rest of him. Takes a lot of wind out of his tough guy image.

-I understand about his backstory but could we lighten up on some of his comments? There have been several occasions where I wanted to truly thank a player but his idea of a thank you is not what I’m looking for. The same with most of his other comments, especially Farewell, although threatening to gut someone is perfect.

-When I became a Spirit Walker for the first time I was really looking forward to attacking a corrupted Hero. Was a big letdown when nothing cool happened other than a normal battle. Attacking Banes though-awesome!!

-Heroes have several ways to reduce the prestige of one another. Would be nice if there were more ways to reduce a Hero’s rot.

-Have also played Horace a bit. All of the other Heroes look and act so great. How about giving the poor guy more (any??) personality?

Thanks !

Kletian999

• Backer
    • View Profile
Re: A few humble suggestions
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 11:41:27 AM »
I always thought Horace should be larger.  His lore blog describes he towering like an Ox.