Author Topic: Does anyone have a breakdown for the current decklists?  (Read 442 times)

Ringgar

• I Love Armello, and I love you!
    • View Profile
Does anyone have a breakdown for the current decklists?
« on: April 28, 2017, 07:06:07 AM »
By breakdown I mean, A list of each card in each deck, and how many of these are in each deck, I think it'd be important to know now that, as of update 1,7, the king no longer draws from decks and instead copies from them.
Steam: Ringgar

Kletian999

• Backer
    • View Profile
Re: Does anyone have a breakdown for the current decklists?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 11:37:24 PM »
Each card has a rarity that corresponds to 1-4 copies per card in the deck (you can also read the deck sizes in the game log files).   Where did you see that they fixed the King stealing our cards?

Ringgar

• I Love Armello, and I love you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 08:34:33 AM »
Each card has a rarity that corresponds to 1-4 copies per card in the deck (you can also read the deck sizes in the game log files).   Where did you see that they fixed the King stealing our cards?

Sorry for the very late reply, I don't get to the forums a lot. Busy playing armello and other games, plus life and stuff :P.

Anyway, I'm sure you already know by now, but it was posted under the build notes for the full 1.7 release build, under "Gameplay Changes:" http://leagueofgeeks.com/forums/index.php?topic=3116.0

Also, how can I tell the rarity of a card, and how many cards correspond to each rarity? Thanks!
Steam: Ringgar

Kletian999

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2017, 08:42:35 AM »
Nice, I had skimmed those patch notes without noticing.  When viewing a card up close, click the lower left corner to get the card's "backside".  This side shows the rarity and flavor text of the card.