Author Topic: Thank you LoG and the entire Armello community!  (Read 952 times)

InariFox

• I'M A ADORABLE SMOL SNEAKY FOX!!! WATCH OUT!
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Thank you LoG and the entire Armello community!
« on: April 27, 2017, 05:29:44 PM »
First I would like to congratulate everyone on a successful launch of the Armello Bandits DLC, everyone at LoG has finally did it and deserves a round of applause!

I've been part of the Armello community for around 2 years and following the kickstarter and release of the game as well.

Thank you for being greatest game dev team that I've ever met in my life so far and feeling like real nice humans to me.

Thank you for helping me make excellent friends from across the world from Japan, China, Europe, Austrailia, the US and everywhere else.
 Armello helped me make excellent friends that felt like a cyber close family to me, especially with my Discord. Examples being Mister UPS Man, Cindervixen, Insomnicron, Vardgo, ItsSilverScout, Kletian, Wolfscribe,TheYUO, Shea, Scotty and the list goes on.
(SORRY IF I MISSPELL ANY NAMES)

The community also helped in times I've felt down and I've definitely had grand times with them and excellent times with Darcy,Lisy, Trent,Shelley, Woody, Matt, Blake, Ruth, Ty and the rest of the devs on Twitch streams!

I honestly can't thank everyone enough for absolutely everything I've been involved in this community.

I know the team is currently working their hardest crushing many bugs to make Armello the stablest experience possible and  fun as possible.

I do wish everyone at LoG the best of luck for a positive future and crush every bug they come across and release even more awesome content like the Bandits, Usurpers and sweet cosmetics as well as merch!  :D

Thanks for Armello, the great times and unforgettable memories.

I used to be a super shy lurker but look at me now! <3

« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 10:23:04 AM by InariFox »
|Follow me on Twitter:@TaosukeFox|Challenge me to Armello and add me on Steam:InariFox|
Armello Discord chat server(Now over 1000 members!): https://discord.gg/VubfUfM
I also play Bemani rhythm games, Overwatch & STGs!

vardgo

• View Profile
Re: Thank you LoG and the entire Armello community!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 05:33:16 PM »
well said, and thank you

Darcy Smith

• League of Geeks | Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 07:12:34 PM »
Thanks for your kind words Inari, we really appreciate it. I've shared your post with the whole team.

Y'know speaking personally, this is why I'm in games. If I can make this crazy, chaotic world just a little bit better every now and then, the sleepless nights and hard work is all worth it. I'm glad that we've got such an incredible community of intelligent, lovely people to hang out with, you included.

We really appreciate everything you have done and continue to do for the community and I hope to see you stick around with us FOREVER, YOUR SOUL IS OUUURRRRSSSS... Ahem... Excuse me.

Cheers,

<3 Darcy

melkathi

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2017, 07:18:54 PM »
see you stick around with us FOREVER, YOUR SOUL IS OUUURRRRSSSS... Ahem... Excuse me.

Cheers,

<3 Darcy

Darcy just confirmed a Rot Necromancer Clan!!!!!

(one can dream ;))

Douzeju

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2017, 01:04:41 AM »
<3

Ringgar

• I Love Armello, and I love you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2017, 06:24:15 AM »
I 100% Agree, this is a phenomenal game and community. And, big thanks to Darcy and all of LoG here too <3.  I wish I had known about this game during its kickstarter, but I'm really glad I know about it now.

I know the bandit clan was supposed to come when Armello was released for mobile devices, but I'm glad it came a little early, and I know that mobile Armello is still coming.
Steam: Ringgar

Insomnicron

• Res ipsa loquitur
    • View Profile
    • Insomnicron (aka Naysayer) on DeviantArt
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2017, 07:45:26 AM »
<3

ItsSilverScout

• Am I cool yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2017, 05:46:58 PM »
D'awww.

InariFox

• I'M A ADORABLE SMOL SNEAKY FOX!!! WATCH OUT!
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2017, 07:42:21 PM »
Thanks for your kind words Inari, we really appreciate it. I've shared your post with the whole team.

Y'know speaking personally, this is why I'm in games. If I can make this crazy, chaotic world just a little bit better every now and then, the sleepless nights and hard work is all worth it. I'm glad that we've got such an incredible community of intelligent, lovely people to hang out with, you included.

We really appreciate everything you have done and continue to do for the community and I hope to see you stick around with us FOREVER, YOUR SOUL IS OUUURRRRSSSS... Ahem... Excuse me.

Cheers,

<3 Darcy
Glad to be a part of this wonderful community and befriend a handful of talented and friendly game developers!
I'll be sticking around for a long time and making the community smile!
To tell the truth, late 2016 was pretty stressful for me for reasons I think everyone knows lol but yall were always there for me! Cheers to 2017 and the  upcoming years of Armello!
Don't be taking folks souls, especially mine!
|Follow me on Twitter:@TaosukeFox|Challenge me to Armello and add me on Steam:InariFox|
Armello Discord chat server(Now over 1000 members!): https://discord.gg/VubfUfM
I also play Bemani rhythm games, Overwatch & STGs!

Mcksalg

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2017, 01:21:12 PM »
Word you guys rock.

Phlox

• Hey there, I am Phlox(Forums)/Aethalion(Twitch)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2017, 04:00:14 AM »
/sign and /hug to Inari.
I've been manipulated by a pychotic rabbit!