Author Topic: [PC] Cycling through character tabs in hero shelf causes momentary freezing.  (Read 1188 times)

• Backer
    • View Profile
Build Number: 0.1.35

Changing tabs in the hero shelf causes the game to momentarily freeze if you're going from a character tab with 3 equipped items to any other tab. The sound for changing tabs will play, but it can take a couple of seconds to actually change pages. So far I've only checked this while play as  Sona.

Here's what I have tested and found out with regards to this.

Open Hero Shelf as Sana (in this case I had 2 items)
Going to Mercurio(2 items) tab and back to Sana is fine.
Going to Amber(3 items) tab and back to Sana is sometimes fine or sometimes freezing*
Going to Thane(3 items) tab is fine,but going back to Sana freezes.
Going to King(no items) tab and back to Sana is fine.

*Sometimes going from Sana to Amber to Sana will work without freezing even going back and forth a few times(Tried it 10 times in a row). Going from another character besides Sana to Amber and then back to Sana always produces freezing. I noticed this in a game I played before while playing as Sana as well.

Repro Steps: Navigate through the Hero Shelf from a a character with 3 equipped items to any other tab in the Hero Shelf.

According to long lost articles about the development of the game, the original working title for Armello was actually Murphy's Law: The Digital Board Game.*
*Actual articles not guaranteed to exist.

• Backer
    • View Profile
I've noticed some minor freezing up doing the same thing. I never paid attention to how many items the character had, I figured it was just a loading freeze-up that would get ironed out overtime.