Author Topic: Release (v1.7) [Steam] Full Release Build  (Read 8091 times)

Lisy Kane

• League of Geeks | Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • League of Geeks
Release (v1.7) [Steam] Full Release Build
« on: April 26, 2017, 09:19:35 PM »
Hi all,

Here are the full build notes for v1.7 Wyld's Ward fresh and ready for y'all to play!

Features and Changes

New Cards
  • Arson (Trickery: (Play on) Forest; -3 Health to Creatures and Burns a Forest down and into a Swamp.
  • Town Ward (Trickery): (Play on) Settlement; Installs Sanctified Wards protecting the Settlement until Terrorised.

Card Changes
  • Patronage & Industry (Trickery): Changed to (Play on) Settlement; Settlement produces +1 Gold and +1 Prestige each Dawn until Terrorised. Now also has a unique tile asset when this card is active on a tile.
  • Sharpshooter (Trickery): Changed to (Play on) Any Tile, Hero; -1 Health. If target has a Bounty, -1 Health extra per Bounty Level.

Bandit Clan
  • The Bandit Clan is now available to play in Public Multiplayer games.
  • The Bandit Clan is now available for purchase as DLC through the Steam and Skeeve’s store.

New House Rules
  • Dead Player's Paw: When killed lose your entire hand of cards.
  • Palace Peril Difficulty: Easy, Default and Difficult.

New Tier of King’s Declarations
  • Royal Payoff: Until next Dawn, The King will pay any Hero who ends their turn early, at a rate of 2 Gold per Action Point remaining.
  • Rot Rain: At Dusk, every Hero and King's Guard suffers -2 Health if not on a Settlement, the Palace, or Clan Grounds.
  • Highway Fees: The King has imposed Highway Fees of 2 Gold in order to enter any Settlement, until next Dawn!
  • Green Eyed Monsters: Greed and contempt spread. For every 3 Gold a Hero has, they lose 1 Prestige and gain 1 Gold.
  • Sovereign State: An un-claimed Settlement builds city walls defended by Mercenaries and Agents of Misfortune.
  • Burn After Reading: The Prestige Leader discards their Cards, re-shuffles all Decks, and is dealt random Cards. Costs -2 Prestige.
  • War Drums: All King's Guards from now on have +1 Fight and +1 Body. A new King's Guard is recruited to patrol Armello, and Bounties are issued to all Heroes.
  • Dark Curse: The King drops two new Perils adjacent to the Palace, and all Perils in the Kingdom receive Cursed Lands.
  • Darkest Night has been removed from the King’s Declarations.

Spirit Walker
A new system related to players who become Spirit Walkers e.g. collect four or more Spirit Stones.
  • If a hero is able to obtain four Spirit Stones, they will now be considered to be a Spirit Walker. Spirit Walkers, are able to instantly "cleanse" any characters affected by Black Heart.
  • Banes will always move directly away from a Spirit Walker when possible, regardless of whether it was previously busy terrorising a town or pursuing it's prey.
  • If the Hero has any Rot and they become a Spirit Walker, they will take damage equal to their current Rot value, as their Rot is reduced to zero.
  • While in the Spirit Walker state, Rot cannot be gained, and every point of Rot that would usually apply, instead inflicts a point of damage.
  • Corrupted heroes will take damage equal to their Rot value when entering Stone Circles, allowing the option for desperate movement in a pinch.

Miscellaneous Improvements
  • Bounty System icon was given an update.
  • Overall multiplayer stability improvements.

Gameplay Changes
  • The King now copies cards from the Decks when playing them as King Perils or King’s Declarations instead of taking them from the shared deck.
  • Players only now have to play one full Single Player Game to unlock the Fast Forward feature.

<3

LoG
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 10:24:59 PM by Lisy Kane »

Coreath

• View Profile
Re: Release (v1.7) [Steam] Full Release Build
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 04:01:46 AM »
SUPER pumped about these updates, thanks for the hard work!! I managed to snatch up the bandits right before going to class, I can't wait to get home and test them out eee! Gonna miss darkest night, I liked the suspense it caused, though I can understand why it was removed too xD

Ringgar

• I Love Armello, and I love you!
    • View Profile
Re: Release (v1.7) [Steam] Full Release Build
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 06:31:09 AM »
I think I remember hearing that the Bandit clan was supposed to come along when Armello released on Mobile? or was it Q2? I don't remember. In any case, loving all the hard work and love you guys put into this game, thanks for always making it fresh and exciting!
Steam: Ringgar