Author Topic: [PC/Windows] Allies' Pact - giving +4 Prestige to chosen Hero, None to Player.  (Read 1548 times)

CatStoleTheCrown

• Backer
    • View Profile
Build Number:  0.1.35

Platform:  PC/Windows/Steam

Description:  I had 3 Prestige to start, and Mercurio had 1. I played Allies' Pact (with the description of giving chosen hero, and player +2 Prestige). However, it gave all the Prestige to Mercurio, so he ended up with 5 Prestige, and I still had 3 after the card was played.

Repro Steps:  Play Allies' Pact card.

Sorry no Attachment =/ didn't think about it at the time.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 03:58:15 AM by CatStoleTheCrown »

Laughing Lick

• Backer
  • Ah bubble tea.. my sweet captor~
    • View Profile
    • My Online Portfolio
This happened to me as well! I was playing as Sana at the time and Mercurio had really low prestige so I tried to use the card on him and it gave him prestige but I didn't get any. I was on 0 at the time- I had also just lost my prestige by attacking someone during a peace treaty declaration. I actually didn't notice it until I stopped to think about it.
Bubble Tea is Fleeting, Armello is Forever

Kamiten

• Backer
  • There's a good chance I'm at work or drinking...
    • View Profile
I just had this happen as well. Also used Allies Pact on Mercurio. He ended up +4 prestige and I gained nothing. Will try this card on a different character next time I get it.

Arimala

• Backer
    • View Profile
This happened to me also - I was playing on Mecurio and used the card on Amber (who had zero prestige at the time). She gained all 4 prestige while Mecurio gained none.

Laughing Lick

• Backer
  • Ah bubble tea.. my sweet captor~
    • View Profile
    • My Online Portfolio
Playing Amber and I used it on Thane- same result, he got four prestige and I got nothing. He had 0 prestige at the time, it was on like.. the first or second turn of the game. Amber had over 5 prestige though- however I've also seen it happen when my character was on 0 prestige.
Bubble Tea is Fleeting, Armello is Forever