Author Topic: [PC] Banished teleport to dungeon with quest doesn't activate quest.  (Read 1476 times)

TheSpectralWolf

• Backer
    • View Profile
Build Number: 0.1.35

Platform:
PC

Description: Using Banish (I forgot if that's the exact name of the card, but it's the one with the mole looking guy halfway through a pink portal) to teleport myself to a random dungeon entrance won't activate the quest located at the dungeon if one is present. Additionally, you won't explore the dungeon either, and I don't know if that's intended or not.

Repro Steps: Use Banish on self to teleport to a dungeon with a quest marker.

Attachments:
According to long lost articles about the development of the game, the original working title for Armello was actually Murphy's Law: The Digital Board Game.*
*Actual articles not guaranteed to exist.

Trent Kusters

• League of Geeks | Director
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: [PC] Banished teleport to dungeon with quest doesn't activate quest.
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 03:28:09 AM »
Ah yes! Thanks Spectral!

This is a bug we're aware of, but I'll make sure it's in the known issues thread for this build. It is is definitely the case that you should be able to teleport straight onto your quest and trigger it.

TheSpectralWolf

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 03:39:53 AM »
Ah yes! Thanks Spectral!

This is a bug we're aware of, but I'll make sure it's in the known issues thread for this build. It is is definitely the case that you should be able to teleport straight onto your quest and trigger it.

I forgot to check with that list first actually... I'm half asleep today. I'll be sure to double check with that if I notice anything else odd from now on.
According to long lost articles about the development of the game, the original working title for Armello was actually Murphy's Law: The Digital Board Game.*
*Actual articles not guaranteed to exist.

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 08:27:15 PM »
I didnt even know this card existed! :O so awesome!