Author Topic: Tag Mode  (Read 518 times)

CrazyBob05

• View Profile
Tag Mode
« on: April 02, 2017, 08:48:58 AM »
Controlling two different characters and swapping between them during your turns (limit once per turn).   The idea is that the option to is set within the custom rules.  equipped treasure cards affect both your heroes and your hand is the same for both characters but the maximum of cards in your hand is the total of their Wits.  Alternatively, it could also be the average of their combined Wits.  Also included with the Tag Mode option is the option for the hero you're not using to be a permanent companion card.  I have a seperate thread for those cards.
"The strength of the Wolf is the Pack and the strength of the Pack is the Wolf"

Darcy Smith

• League of Geeks | Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Tag Mode
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 02:30:24 PM »
Hmmm this is a rad idea CrazyBob05. I like it a lot.

CrazyBob05

• View Profile
Re: Tag Mode
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 05:17:11 AM »
Hey Darcy and everyone else.  I'm not sure if you'll be as fond of this idea and at this point it's only a partial idea really.  But I have the idea to include random Tag Mode quests at the beginning of your turn.  Rather than an NPC bringing 3 options to your attention and then having to travel to those locations, your dormant character has a chance of asking you about something.  Here's where the incomplete part comes in, I'm not sure what effect these random minor quests could have.
"The strength of the Wolf is the Pack and the strength of the Pack is the Wolf"