Author Topic: Worst multiplayer experience this far, and a suggestion  (Read 689 times)

bananuel

• View Profile
Worst multiplayer experience this far, and a suggestion
« on: March 19, 2017, 12:16:38 PM »
I just had the worst experience in multiplayer this far. 3 players pacting and ganking up on me from start to finish. It wasn't as visible to start with, but man was it visible in the end. See attachment.

How about making ranked mode so that groups cannot join? And perhaps so that you don't play with the same people if possible for a few games? It would prevent this to some extent. Otherwise, I don't know. Can you play ranked with 4 people? If so, I guess I'll have to start finding 3 friends to play with whenever I play.

Thanks.

Phlox

• Hey there, I am Phlox(Forums)/Aethalion(Twitch)
    • View Profile
Re: Worst multiplayer experience this far, and a suggestion
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 11:48:32 PM »
When you start a game with three friends it will be "private" and not a public multiplayer game...meaning it will cut off rewards as stars and/or chests/keys. So you definitely need 1 random player...

This problem can be solved by telling people you're opening a queue in our Discord Channel...raising the chance to get into a game without meeting a devastating group of players. People will jump into a mp-game and hopefully end up playing with/against you.
I've been manipulated by a pychotic rabbit!

Darcy Smith

• League of Geeks | Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Worst multiplayer experience this far, and a suggestion
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 04:14:50 PM »
This is a total bummer bananuel, sorry to hear you had to deal with this.

This issue is a difficult one from our perspective, as multiplayer isn't typically abused like this, so an overarching restriction (such as removing matchmaking for groups) would do more harm than good. It's still on our radar though, and I really appreciate you reaching out with this.

Cheers,

<3 Darcy