Author Topic: *The voice of the PS4 community*  (Read 6634 times)

Darcy Smith

• League of Geeks | Developer
    • View Profile
Re: *The voice of the PS4 community*
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2017, 05:06:42 PM »
Heyo Mcksalg! It's a bummer that there's been a delay - it's basically a symptom of us gearing up for an iPad launch and the other sneaky things we're up to. We're planning on bringing console straight up to the most recent update soon, but we don't know specifically when.

We'll do our best to keep you in the loop!

Cheers,

<3 Darcy

Mcksalg

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2017, 03:31:42 AM »
Thx, yeah i know, you guys are cranking it up for IOS release and have Rivals on the the way. Thx for all the work.
- Cheers

S-clone

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2017, 10:40:53 AM »
G'day Darcy and the LoG team it's your favourite troublemaker s-clone ^.^
Just here to let you know that the majority of us are eagerly anticipating the next lot of DLC and to remind you we're all still here waiting AND willing to give you our money lol.

Also as it's the end of 2017 i wanted to take this opportunity to highlight a particular bug people are still having issues with (just in case it hasn't been addressed yet in your next patch, to give you time to work it out if you haven't already) and that's the DLC players have paid for not registering with the base game.

It seems that if you only buy ONE or TWO pieces of DLC (NOT ALL) currently from the PSN (bandit clan, seasons or usurpers) the characters you purchase won't show up in the game, this only happens every other time you boot up the game (maybe 1 in 5 by my guess) but it's become a noticeable problem especially with new players.  Strange thing is though if you bought ALL the current DLC available on the PSN it somehow resolves itself... Odd i know.

I personally only ever had this problem twice as i own all the released DLC, but some of the new players that have recently joined only have bandit or usurper DLC... *Heh heh* you can imagine some of the frustration i'd wager but im sure it's fixable, after all if the stuff people pay money for doesn't show up in the game it's kinda like stealing right?

If this IS the first time your hearing about this problem from the PS4 community, then the communication on our end is at fault but im sure i've read it here in a topic somewhere...  regardless i hope you an the team have a wonderful new years because i for one am stoked for 2018 and all the sweet stuff you'll be adding to Armello.

Your loyal follower ~ s-clone.