Author Topic: Players ruining game experience.  (Read 1053 times)

Stefka Kerensky

• View Profile
Players ruining game experience.
« on: January 06, 2017, 08:24:56 AM »
I'm here to ask if it is possible to do something about this stalker: user DANA and Valkrei

He kept focusing me for the entire match, completely ignoring the other player.
No fun at all.

Does the report button work?
Do the devs monitor games behaviours?

I like very much this game....but I think that players like this DANA or Valkrei is the death of multiplayer experience of Armello.

SheaFresh

• Armello Tester
  • Lag egg
    • View Profile
    • Hitbox Channel
Re: Players ruining game experience.
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 09:33:49 AM »
use the in game bug reporter and point out the player for them. But please, next time don't out names of these players, we don't want to start any witch hunts.
go to hitbox.tv/sheafresh for my streams

BloodnGuts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 07:09:30 AM »
I vouch this, players playing as "friends" and then setting up one or the other to win, voting for each other regardless of game outcome.. is really screwing the multiplayer experience.

Rogahar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2017, 07:47:00 PM »
Players working together isn't such a bad thing. Players outright focusing on one person and one person alone IS a bad thing; it's griefing, plain and simple, and should be reported as such.

Darcy Smith

• League of Geeks | Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2017, 04:59:23 PM »
Hey there! We definitely do pay attention to reports and player behaviour but unfortunately teaming isn't necessarily against any rules.

We are monitoring it though!

Cheers,

<3 Darcy

LexicalVagaries

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2017, 01:20:46 PM »
Hey there! We definitely do pay attention to reports and player behaviour but unfortunately teaming isn't necessarily against any rules.

We are monitoring it though!

Cheers,

<3 Darcy

It may not be against the rules but as a newer player it's certainly detrimental to my experience with the game. I know that it's almost impossible to manage player behavior in any online multiplayer game, and I know splitting the player base by separating team queue from solo queue is not ideal, but honestly I'd prefer longer wait times for games than suffering through an hour and a half of getting ganged up on.