Author Topic: LoG Holiday Plans!  (Read 1472 times)

Darcy Smith

• League of Geeks | Developer
    • View Profile
LoG Holiday Plans!
« on: December 23, 2016, 04:41:42 PM »
Seasons greetings dearest friends,

I just wanted to clue you in on what our plans are over the holiday period. Between launching Armello on Xbox, releasing two new DLC packs, launching four free content updates and a total of 26 public Steam builds - we’ve had a massive year. As of today, the studio will primarily be AFK for the first time ever, for two weeks. This includes our Twitch channel, which means there won’t be any streams until we return Sunday, the 8th of January.

We’re going to kick back, spend some quality time with our families and maybe even travel a little. That said, we’ll still have a slight presence on our social channels and forums to ensure everything is civil. If you’re a lucky individual who has a direct communication channel open with a LoG developer, please be mindful that we are humans in need of a break. Please avoid PMing us for anything non-urgent and still opt to use our official channels for Armello related queries - even if you’re likely to get a slightly delayed response.

We hope you get some time off too! Hopefully 2017 treats you all well, we’ll see you then!

Cheers,

<3 Darcy & the LoG team

InariFox

• I'M A ADORABLE SMOL SNEAKY FOX!!! WATCH OUT!
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Re: LoG Holiday Plans!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 06:27:44 PM »
Yay, here's to 2017! 2016 for Armello was certainly a wild(wyld) ride for sure!
Happy Holidays LoG and have a fantastic break! Yall deserved it!  ;)
|Follow me on Twitter:@TaosukeFox|Challenge me to Armello and add me on Steam:InariFox|
Armello Discord chat server(Now over 1000 members!): https://discord.gg/VubfUfM
I also play Bemani rhythm games, Overwatch & STGs!

Phlox

• Hey there, I am Phlox(Forums)/Aethalion(Twitch)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2016, 05:02:54 AM »
Yeah, wishing you a merry X-mas with your families....get some rest, refill your batteries and start the good work again in 2017!

Kent aka Phlox
I've been manipulated by a pychotic rabbit!

Biologist

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2016, 06:32:10 AM »
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Thanks for all the great content in 2016.
Pet peeves: Apes are not monkeys, jellyfish are not fish, and tomatoes are not vegetables!