Author Topic: Hi there, you warmongers, magicians and politicians!  (Read 767 times)

puzz_in_buzz

• View Profile
Hi there, you warmongers, magicians and politicians!
« on: November 23, 2016, 10:18:41 PM »
I'm puzz_in_buzz, and it's really damn nice to become a part of the Armello community at last, as I've been observing the development's progress via the official website as well as via the YouTube for a really long time and finally decided a couple of days ago I'm just convinced more than enough to invest the required bunch of cash that is absolutely worth it, as the game is really mega cool! It's just like playing chess to me, but chess being far livelier and bringing some really thrilling experience and action moments while still preserving that core characteristic of giving the opportunity to consider your next move long enough and moreover requesting the ability to consider that next move really well in order to at least not be screwed up too much by taking a particular decision. And that certain amount of randomness always contained in each game situation's outcome just complements the features listed above perfectly to make the game an ideal way to relax oneself if having a free hour or two while still granting the opportunity to challenge one's mind instead of just hacking ans slashing everything in one's way.
So as I've already mentioned before, it's really a great fun to become a part of the community also being friendly so much that it allows enjoying the game at an even higher level. So thank you very much dear LoG team and greetings all the good and fair Armellians out there!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 10:23:31 PM by puzz_in_buzz »

Phlox

• Hey there, I am Phlox(Forums)/Aethalion(Twitch)
    • View Profile
Re: Hi there, you warmongers, magicians and politicians!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 10:25:36 PM »
A heartly welcome to you, Puzz_in_buzz!
Hope to see  you ingame in a struggle for the throne.
I've been manipulated by a pychotic rabbit!

Darcy Smith

• League of Geeks | Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Hi there, you warmongers, magicians and politicians!
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2016, 03:22:10 PM »
Welcome to the community!

<3 Darcy